Dustin Johnson withdraws from masters on first tee

AshMan

Passionate Golfer
Reaction score
Handicap
Wow, very shocking. So sad he had to do it but hope he will get better.

Had my hopes up that he was going to take it this year.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Wow, very shocking. So sad he had to do it but hope he will get better.

Had my hopes up that he was going to take it this year.

Got the alert on my phone and I was like dangiiiiitttttt!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

So glad I picked him in my two pools. Ah well. Get better Dustin!

I'm glad he withdrew. He's starting to instill fear in the field. Don't give up that edge just because it's the Masters. A game or nothing.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Not very shocking to see him WD, imo, after the fall (which was shocking). Lower back injuries are no joke.

Got the alert on my phone and I was like dangiiiiitttttt!

Yeah I just got the alert too. Sucks, but glad he made the choice that was right for him...

Really wishing for a speedy recovery. One of the biggest tournaments of the year, you're world #1, I'd say 80% of the people predicted you winning, and you gotta WD on the first tee. It's just sucky.

Yeah I just got the alert too. Sucks, but glad he made the choice that was right for him...

Yeah I feel the same way! Just want him to get better

Man this sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope he bounces back in the next tournament like he never left! Sucks though because we were setting dominance again.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I know I'm put of the budget golf contest too as he was my pick, but rather he takes care of his health. that's no joke having an injury.

There goes many people's choice to win. Hope he is ok

I'm really bummed for DJ. I know he's probably really upset.

Not surprised, that fall sounded nasty. Hope he gets better!

Looked like he was going to tee off. Told Rinaldi on ESPN he was gonna give it a go.

It stinks especially such a fluke accident. I would rather him withdraw and get not make the sprain worse by trying to play through it.

His teeing off sure looked ify after his range session and walking to the putting green. Back probably tightened up by the time he got to the 1st tee. Smart move, get it taken care of properly. Sure hope he doesn't continue to have back issues trying to play after rehab.

At least I found out about his injury in time to boot him off my fantasy team, so not all bad.

I feel horrible for him. He definitely had a great shot based on his last 3 finishes

I hope it's muscular. Rib and back injuries just linger forever. If he was even able to ponder swinging a club, I think that's a good sign he'll be back at it soon.

so unfortunate, but hopefully he'll bounce back quickly.

I was really looking forward to watching him play this year, had as good of a shot as any...maybe better. It's probably smart that he didn't. Hope he heals up really fast.

Back