JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
We get a lot of interesting products that hit our inboxes and this one really was unique. It is called CoolHeadS and well, I will let this and the pictures do the talking.

Introducing CooLHeadS, the fashionable and unique headwear that provides 100% sun protection for your head and neck area, including the sensitive shoulder area, while keeping you cool. From playing a game of golf to just enjoying a sunny day at the beach, CoolHeadS has got you covered. Get out and “Live Summer” with the one and only CoolHeadS.

Made from 100% ultra-soft and absorbent terry cloth, CoolHeadS are designed to fit comfortably and stay on your head using a unique inner band system. Half towel and half hood, the stylish headwear not only provides complete protection from the sun’s harmful rays, but it also absorbs sweat!

As I have gotten older, sun and skin protection are really important to me, but Im not sure I would go this route personally.

image004.pngimage002.png

Cool idea but don't think I would wear this lol.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Not for me. Concept makes sense but I just cant see me wearing that. If it was a towel to use in the cart I would consider it

Sorry, I understand the intention but I'd stay inside before I wore those!

It's goofy looking, but I bet it works well.

Like the benefits but this is definitely not something I would wear.

Only if it comes in real tree. That way it can match my new putter

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

No thank you. It makes sense but I couldn't imagine wearing it.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I would consider this while gardening to keep cool, but not on the course.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

I would consider this while gardening to keep cool, but not on the course.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

I would do the same ⬆️⬆️⬆️
I've had Melanoma, so I try to be careful as I can.

Considering the number of skin cancer surgeries I've had, I should be wearing something like this...........but, I don't think I could wear it.

I'd rather wear a bucket hat, but I should probably be wearing something like this too.

I love that they call this "stylish headwear". Many things come to mind when seeing those photos and the word stylish isn't among them.

I'm showing up at the next THP event that I am fortunate to get into sporting one of these.

I'm sure it's very practical and for some probably a great idea but at the end of the day I don't want to look like that on the course. Maybe under a hat wouldn't be as bad?

I like the idea, but they look ridiculous. would they look better if worn under a hat? I think so.

Ah....no

I don't need that thing flapping around by head while I swing my clubs...I guess it will teach you to keep a still head.

Nope. That's a hard no on that one.

I am appalled that they dared to use the word "fashionable" in the description of their product.

I feel like a bucket hat may accomplish a lot of what this does, but maybe not. Interesting product. Always enjoy new products that attempt to solve a problem in a better way, but you won't see me wearing it at a golf course.

~Rock

I've seen the grounds crew wearing something similar. I wouldn't wear this golfing.

I would only use it if I was hiking or camping.

Interesting premise, but I can't see it getting used to much around here. But you never know, maybe it catches on.

Haha... I have something like this. But there's no way I'm wearing it on the golf course.

My company bought a bunch of these (not same ones, but same type of headcover) to protect us from dehydration in certain areas around the plant. We'll see temps in the aux bay of about 110-120 in the summer when everything is running.

Back