CajunMan

Reaction score
Handicap
10.9 USGA
I have been playing the GP Tour Wraps since I got my new clubs sixteen months ago. Really tacky but will slip with sweat or humid conditions and I didn't like that. I just replaced those grips with the Lamkin UTx and really like them. Tack is good and I like the cord feel to them. I also like the .580 grip feel on a .600 shaft vs the .600 grip. It is like in between the standard and midsize. Though I didn't have a chance to try them in humid conditions, the opportunity will be here shortly down here in Louisiana. I usually use air and blue painters tape to install but this time I went old school with 1 layer double sided tape and solvent (HF100). Very easy installation! Thank you Lamkin for the buy 2 get 1 free sale with free shipping! Tim

i play almost all of my golf in very humid conditions. lamkin utx are the best i've ever played and surprisingly affordable. i love 'em.

Fixed the spelling error in the title.

My favorite grips ever. I'm playing the Z5s now, I think I like the UTX better

I thought the Tour Wraps 2G were the bomb but these are great! I am almost tempted to go gloveless. Tim

Love these grips. About to put one on my GBB this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was a huge fan of Winn grips especially the softness of them, but after playing the UTx I would never go back. I love them.

Just got 15 delivered yesterday using the B2G1 deal. They even included some wipes and a poker chip, nice touch. Cannot wait to get over friends house to blow them on as they feel great, cant wait to feel them on the clubs.

I'm torn between these and the GP CP2 Pros. Great grips!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Lamkin UTx are very hard to beat! I bought 13 for $60 delivered. I ordered them last Friday night and they arrived on Wednesday! I also had a ball marker and a pack of Gripes wipes. I had a question about installation and customer service is awesome too! Very pleased. Tim

I ordered them in Distressed Red. I think they look great on my clubs. Tim

I think the UTX grips are great but now like the Z5s even more.

I love the UTx grips. Great feeling grips. I just wish they had more color options.

I think the UTX grips are great but now like the Z5s even more.

I have both UTx on my irons and Z5s on my Vokeys and I still like the UTX much more

I have the utx on 12 of my 13 clubs. I am very pleased with them, especially the variations with the Chevron on them.

I played these grips all last year in GA and loved them. I just switched to the Z5 (UTx on the butt of the grip) - really liking the multi zone aspect. Still have UTx on a few clubs that aren't ready to be replaced just yet.

UTx are great grips. Used them for over 2 years on my last iron set and they still have life in them. Very good moisture management. Use Gripes to clean and condition to help prolong the life of the grips.

I'm a huge fan of the UTX's and agree with all of the comments about the gripes. If they start to feel a little slick give them a good cleaning with gripes or soap and water and they're like new all over again.

I haven't tried the Z5, but it will be a while before I need new grips. I have had UTX's on my last three sets and the grips all lasted longer than I kept the clubs.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Back