The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coach said "I thought they were going to lateral not throw it deep, that's why Megatron wasn't in"... should be fired immediately, what a clown

That is Jim Caldwell for you. I am not surprised.

It's a moot point if Detroit figures out how to knock down a ball that's in the air for about 70 yards.

Exactly!!!

Megatron and Ebron and all those guys should have been back there. KNOCK IT DOWN!!! Rodgers wasn't even contested. Just horrible coaching. Horrible!

UGH I just got angry again.

It's a moot point if Detroit figures out how to knock down a ball that's in the air for about 70 yards.

agreed, or if their offense doesnt forget how to play football in the 2nd half

From all the replays I saw, I truly believe it was a slight bump/brush then nothing but the shoulder. But as a back judge (where the flag came from) and that angle it looked like a vicious facemask.

#Not100PercentConclusive

I couldn't tell to be honest. The angle of the facemask only showed where it started and couldn't see the facemask as it turned to the side. I thought there was a chance there was a finger still in the grill while the rest of the hand was on the pad.
I couldn't tell either, nor did I watch it again, but the rule is the rule. You go near the facemask and it's going to get called, especially on a qb. Are there missed calls, of course. Should it be reviewed? Heaven's no, review is great but when we start reviewing everything are we also going to go and review every snap looking for holding?

Let's just rejoice in the sorrow that is lion's fans. I mean with this winning streak their pitchforks were beginning to rust. They needed a reason to pick them up again.

I'm not even sure the touching of the mask was seen. I have a feeling that the angle of viewing just showed his head suddenly turning with the defenders hand up near the area....almost an assumed facemask.

That brush should not be a 15 yard flag for personal foul.
Facemask is a flag, regardless though.

Can we just add, that ball was in the air for 70 yards and came down with snow on it.

My thought is very well embellished by a smart QB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But that would mean the officials know what they are doing. Which, more often than not, they are morons.

Hahaha, well that's a whole other discussion. Just saying that by the rules there should not have been a flag and game was over.

Hahaha, well that's a whole other discussion. Just saying that by the rules there should not have been a flag and game was over.

That is correct.

Lol at the 2 guys just hanging out basically doing nothing

Well, the game was fun last night until the clock hit 0:00. Made the big screen and had a great time with the gf and friends. I had a feeling something was going to happen as it almost did in Green Bay. Penalty or not on A.a.Ron, that was a very well executed hail Mary by GB and incredibly poorly defended by Detroit. Saved the season for the Pack and put the nail in for the Lions.

On the bright side, it's not the first time I've seen a team win without ever leading throughout the game...

Well, the game was fun last night until the clock hit 0:00. I had a feeling something was going to happen as it almost did in Green Bay. Penalty or not on A.a.Ron, that was a very well executed hail Mary by GB and incredibly poorly defended by Detroit. Saved the season for the Pack and put the nail in for the Lions.

On the bright side, it's not the first time I've seen a team win without ever leading throughout the game...

Dude that had to be the biggest gut punch to witness live. Hopefully you had a blast anyway!

Dude that had to be the biggest gut punch to witness live. Hopefully you had a blast anyway!
I did have a blast and so did the gf, which is even more important. Nothing like an NFL game in person and she said so herself. Lots of green and yellow where we were sitting too. I think it's one of the few sports out there where the spectator experience is better live vs on TV.

Well, the game was fun last night until the clock hit 0:00. Made the big screen and had a great time with the gf and friends. I had a feeling something was going to happen as it almost did in Green Bay. Penalty or not on A.a.Ron, that was a very well executed hail Mary by GB and incredibly poorly defended by Detroit. Saved the season for the Pack and put the nail in for the Lions.

Like freaking sparty twice

Those are some baller seats :D

I finally saw the replay since I missed the game last night. The penalty was.....interesting. It will be interesting to see if the Packers can get back on track for the remainder of the season leading up to the playoffs.

Games vs. Dallas and Oakland won't hurt their chances

12341036_1087205371289776_364195996200386190_n.png

haha. Packers working out Montee Ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back