Pro Wrestling Thread

Cena is taking a few months break, so that's why he dropped the US title. Wyatt/Reigns was the best match of the night. Lesnar/'Taker impressed me, too.

Anyone trying to attend WM32? Travel packages go on sale next Friday, I believe.

Lesnar/Taker was awesome. Not a fan of the Wyatt thing at the end. Both cage matches were awesome. Del Rio was a nice surprise and he and Colter will be awesome together.

A friend and I are looking at survivor series tickets in ATL next month. I've never been to a live event. Might have to check it out.

Live events are awesome, I haven't been to a live wwe event in a long, long time but the best match I remember was 6th row for a cage match between the Hart Foundation and the British Bulldogs.

You have to check one out.

Live events are awesome, I haven't been to a live wwe event in a long, long time but the best match I remember was 6th row for a cage match between the Hart Foundation and the British Bulldogs.

You have to check one out.

We bought tickets. I'm pretty excited. I went to a WCW house show about 15 or 16 years ago and saw Goldberg vs. the giant. I'm sure this will be on another level.

http://uproxx.com/prowrestling/2015/11/ric-flair-espn-30-for-30/

It looks like ESPN and WWE are getting a heck of a lot cozier with the news of an upcoming 30 for 30 documentary on ‘The Nature Boy’ Ric Flair. ESPN hasn’t formally announced it, but Legacy Talent and Entertainment,

LLC posted the following to their Facebook page
:

We named this company Legacy Talent because it’s our mission to help preserve the legacies that our clients have worked a lifetime to build. Yesterday we took a huge step in documenting Ric Flair’s legacy by starting to shoot his 30 for 30 ESPN Film. We are honored to work with such a prestigious group on a project we are so passionate about!

They also included behind-the-scenes photos from the shoot

For those who aren’t aware, live in countries that don’t get ESPN, or haven’t watched the SMU episode like three times (oops), 30 for 30 is an ESPN film documentary series from various filmmakers with different styles covering varied stories in the world of sports, from the Tonya Harding-Nancy Kerrigan saga, to a fascinating look at the effects Pablo and Andres Escobar had on the Colombian national soccer team.

ESPN has recently increased their coverage of WWE, and 30 for 30 shorts covering the legends of pro wrestling is honestly a great idea. ESPN has previously covered the tragedy of the Von Erich family in their documentary short Wrestling the Curse. Hopefully this means a more in-depth, honest look at the legacy of pro wrestlers. Fingers crossed Dusty Rhodes will be next.

We bought tickets. I'm pretty excited. I went to a WCW house show about 15 or 16 years ago and saw Goldberg vs. the giant. I'm sure this will be on another level.

Survivor Series is a major PPV your going to love it and don't forget to post pic's especially if you see Sasha.

Dang looks like it's Page and Charlotte not Sasha.

Survivor Series is a major PPV your going to love it and don't forget to post pic's especially if you see Sasha.

Dang looks like it's Page and Charlotte not Sasha.

Legit pissed off about it haha

I've been to a house show and to a RAW live event. the difference just between those is huge. Going to a PPV you are going to have a blast. Enjoy!

So Seth Rollins tore his knee up and is out for 6-9 months. Maybe I'll get to see a new champ crowned in a couple of weeks.

So Seth Rollins tore his knee up and is out for 6-9 months. Maybe I'll get to see a new champ crowned in a couple of weeks.

Whoa. I think that's a given. They'll have to vacate the belt and I'm sure it'll be at least a triple threat or fatal four way for the title at SS. You just hit the pot of gold with that ticket.

So how was it. That was short lived Roman.

So how was it. That was short lived Roman.

Kinda of had to see that coming, I think. Sheamus was going to have to cash-in sooner rather than later. I feel like they are still trying to get the fans to buy-in to Reigns as the champion, but they aren't biting quite yet.

Auto subscribed this thread. I agree that it was obvious that he was gonna cash in, but I think the best is yet to come and they were focusing on other storylines than the main title which is nice in some ways.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Really hated to skip this last night, but with the reports of a possible threat, I figured eating the cost of a $100 ticket was better than the risk of going. You just never know these days.

You didn't miss much, very predictable show. I think Owens vs Ambrose was good, probably one of Owens' better matches in awhile, just predictable outcome with Ambrose winning. I think Charlotte had her best match that I have seen from her on the main roster last night. Reigns vs Ambrose was pretty good, glad no outside interference in the end result. Sheamus cashing in was too predictable, now we get a boring champ. They could have got Reigns over more if they let Sheamus cash in and then Reigns somehow managed to beat him. Now Sheamus teaming with the Authority, how unoriginal. Can't there just be a champ and not have any involvement from HHH or Stephanie?

However New Day was very entertaining last night.

Reigns has a big fan problem. Actually his problem is Vince McMahon's constant need to push Roman into the title. The fans know this and don't want it. I think they made a mistake not turning Reigns heel last night, but they also had to get MITB dealt with so there was really no other choice. This was the best outcome overall to get MITB dealt with and to play the long game of trying to get Reigns as a face over with the fans. If WWE is going to insist on shoving a face Reigns down everyone's throat as the next big thing, then having him be the bad luck lovable loser is the best route at this point, because the fans are not buying him as "John Cena, Jr". Maybe the fans will never accept Reigns as a face champ, but there is a better chance if they keep making him a sympathetic figure, a poor man's Daniel Bryan in that regard.

New Day is always good imo. They are really funny

New Day is always good imo. They are really funny

Best thing going today. Their podcast with Jericho is a must listen, too. All three seem like great dudes.

Lots of star power on the shelf right now. Gonna be tough to watch for awhile. Charlotte heel turn on the way, hopefully for a Sasha Banks face rivalry.

New Day commercial was awesome. I'm not a big fan of the Sheamus-Rusev-Barret-Del Rio group/faction thing.

Maybe they are hoping that group will help with making them top heels in the company, since they are lacking in that right now.
Yeah that is true. Seth going down really hurt, he was a great heel imo. They could have turned Roman heel but I'm not sure how big of a difference it would have made since he has a split audience anyways

The Penis Suplex?

[video=youtube;G-kxxR0E9Ic]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-kxxR0E9Ic[/video]

Lol i saw this yesterday had to chuckle

Haha almost posted this yesterday. So great.

TLC was pretty awesome but how about Roman tonight on Raw.

That was great

He made it through the gauntlet. I hope he just turns into a bad ass one man wrecking crew.

Back