THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex is a good dude.

Well done Alex!

Today, a great golfer, better person, and my Grandaddy brother JDTOX texts me and asks for my address.
He has something for me...
I was working down by him, so we met at his office.
And:
04423a5eec08fa62f89fbb605d6e84e8.jpg

Are you kidding me???
Jeremy, thank you brother!

That is awesome!!

Well done Jeremy!

Well done Alex!!

Thank you Rob(CAA_Beat). Just got a message saying Rob payed for my albatross membership. Doesn't surprise me as Rob truly is one of the best people I know. I will be making it up to Maryland at some point in the next year and playing a round with you Rob

Just recieved a PM ,saying Rob (CAA_Beat) had paid for my 2016 membership! Thank you very much sir,your such an amazing friend and gentlemen. So I go to write on here and saw OITW paid his membership as I was to PM to offer to pay his 2016 membership. Since Rob is such an amazing man ,I wasn't quick on the draw. Thank you very much sir ,hats off to you

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

This thread rocks, THPers rock, that is all!!!

Nice job fellas!

Thank you Rob(CAA_Beat). Just got a message saying Rob payed for my albatross membership. Doesn't surprise me as Rob truly is one of the best people I know. I will be making it up to Maryland at some point in the next year and playing a round with you Rob

Just recieved a PM ,saying Rob (CAA_Beat) had paid for my 2016 membership! Thank you very much sir,your such an amazing friend and gentlemen. So I go to write on here and saw OITW paid his membership as I was to PM to offer to pay his 2016 membership. Since Rob is such an amazing man ,I wasn't quick on the draw. Thank you very much sir ,hats off to you

Just paying it forward, and the fact it was for two good friends and classy guys makes it a pleasure.

Just paying it forward, and the fact it was for two good friends and classy guys makes it a pleasure.
You sir are a great reason why this place is so amazing. Hoping to meet up at an event this coming year

Really good stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I normally do this daily - on the morning trains into DC, I usually give up my seat to the older ladies and gentlemen if there are no seats available (taught to respect my elders growing up) . Also paid for a coworker's lunch since she forgot hers today. There are always homeless people at Union Station so I usually drop what ever change I have to help them out.

Post via Taptalk

Love seeing people pay it forward their albatross club membership. What a wonderful way to give

THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Love seeing people pay it forward their albatross club membership. What a wonderful way to give

It's a no brainer. Pay it forward. It feels awesome.

Love seeing the generosity spread again

Heck yes it is. And I got the king of this thread with it.

Small victory.

if we're on the same page, you beat me to it.

Heck yes it is. And I got the king of this thread with it.

Small victory.
you're awesome buddy! and off i go to pay it foreward :)

HUGE thank you to Brianmk24. Got home today and had a package from Brian with this in it.

e85c5a245eb9de71c97977b2d25c6815.jpg

I've been pondering a valuables pouch for a while now but haven't been really looking and this one is PERFECT. Thanks again Brian!

Also another big shout out to Emart as he paid it forward and covered my 2016 Albatross membeship! Thanks Eric!

I am blown away, I just received a PM saying that Ron (lightningbolt44) has paid my 2016 Albatross Club membership. All I can do is humbly say thank you my friend.

I just rec'd a notice that "Big time south" mikeg_74 just paid my AC membership! I met Mike at the Up and Down event and this guy is a first class guy and just flat out fun to be around! Thanks Mike!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back