Wow that's incredible!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like an impressive collection of goodies. Congrats to the lucky recipients! Look forward to reading your comments about these products.

Definitely a fun week! I think my name is on one of those....but Iooking forward to more fun next week!

So much cool stuff going on around here. Love it.

Sweet!!
So, you guys have a personal UPS dude?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

That is some "major" fun right there.

So JB seems like there are always boxes piled up by your door. either incoming.. or outgoing. Either way equals Fun! One day one of those boxes may be heading my way, at least I hope, so I can review or test something and review.

Your front door collection is getting bigger. Are you saving all these pics? You could make a flip book out of them. .

What a wonderful year to be a THPer.

Yesssssss

Fun weeks on THP are awesome.

The sheer volume and quality of things going on at THP have been astounding lately.

I just happen to be open All week!!!

I hope one of those packages contain my Q-Star Tours. I'm anxious to get out and test them.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Oh wow, that is a lot of golfing goodness there!

Oh My!

That's pretty amazing!

is it bad that I tried to zoom in to see who gets what?

another busy week on thp!

That is a big pile of fun!! You must feel like Santa every week. :clapp:

I don't know how THP keeps doing it....
But I am glad you guys do!

Some Thp'ers are going to be very happy. Can't wait to hear what they'll be getting, love to see people's reaction towards surprises.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Yes indeed, there will be some happy THP'ers soon. Hope my name appears on one of those packages one day soon.
Thanks for all you do JB and Mrs. JB (GolferGal)

Just like Santa, only JB doesn't have to wait for only 1 day a year!

Got my package out of that pile! Should be getting out this afternoon to give them a test drive and see how they stack up!

Back