The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear this totally. Amanda is on night 3 of 20 of nights, only seeing Lotte about 55 minutes a day, I think its eating me up as much as it is her, wish I could just miss work and take the little one home to snooze with her momma. Or that we could just both get the crap away for a while.

Some day.

That must be so hard for her, you know it's worth it in the end, but it's hard to see that in the present.

For me, I just feel like that movie Groundhogs Day. It's like every day is the same, the routine is the same, the results are the same. I feel like I wake up and the day is just there to pass the time until I go to sleep again. I can't explain it, but it's weighing on me.

That must be so hard for her, you know it's worth it in the end, but it's hard to see that in the present.

For me, I just feel like that movie Groundhogs Day. It's like every day is the same, the routine is the same, the results are the same. I feel like I wake up and the day is just there to pass the time until I go to sleep again. I can't explain it, but it's weighing on me.
I believe there was a similar situation like this last year and thats why you changed your avatar to that amazing looking beach lol

I miss the beach. Its been a couple years since weve been to Ocean City and theres just something about being there that makes everything ok. My wife loves the beach, my kids do too.... Man i cant wait till we go to Myrtle next summer

You are not the only one, I can promise you that.

I miss the beach. Its been a couple years since weve been to Ocean City and theres just something about being there that makes everything ok. My wife loves the beach, my kids do too.... Man i cant wait till we go to Myrtle next summer
U guys got a place to stay? I know big surprise but i have a hookup

The funniest thing about the beach is that I hate the sand and the salt water, but I still love the beach. The second you smell that beach air or see the glistening water you just feel instantly calmer.

U guys got a place to stay? I know big surprise but i have a hookup
Weve been looking around but havent decided on anything yet. I know we want on the beach, condo style if possible with at least 2 bedrooms, preferably 3.

The funniest thing about the beach is that I hate the sand and the salt water, but I still love the beach. The second you smell that beach air or see the glistening water you just feel instantly calmer.

I'm the same way. Hate the water and sand gets everywhere, but something about being out there just calms me down

Weve been looking around but havent decided on anything yet. I know we want on the beach, condo style if possible with at least 2 bedrooms, preferably 3.
Ehh no help there. This is a newly redone 2 bedroom on the intercoastal waterway...screened in porch pool 10 yards away. Ocean is 11 minutes i believe

I hate the sand because of the mess it makes with children haha but salt water is the worst. Yet i absolutely love everything about it. I honestly wasnt a huge fan of baking in the sun until my wife and i went on our last vacation before kids and we spent so much time on the beach. I always think of that vacation once we start to get snow here lol

Ehh no help there. This is a newly redone 2 bedroom on the intercoastal waterway...screened in porch pool 10 yards away. Ocean is 11 minutes i believe
I mean money talks lol let me know how much of a hook up were talkin

I hate the sand because of the mess it makes with children haha but salt water is the worst. Yet i absolutely love everything about it. I honestly wasnt a huge fan of baking in the sun until my wife and i went on our last vacation before kids and we spent so much time on the beach. I always think of that vacation once we start to get snow here lol

I love baking in the sun. Reading a book or listening to music, or just the sounds of the waves. I could sit on the beach for hours and hours and be perfectly content.

I love baking in the sun. Reading a book or listening to music, or just the sounds of the waves. I could sit on the beach for hours and hours and be perfectly content.
Yep thats how the Mrs is. I prefer boogie boarding

Bro you've been running it hard for a while.

Lol the good news is it's not ending any time so it's also the bad news.

i am thankful though

Lol the good news is it's not ending any time so it's also the bad news.

i am thankful though
Marc, next time you're passing through Florence, hit me up. We'll do lunch if we can't fit in a round.

Marc, next time you're passing through Florence, hit me up. We'll do lunch if we can't fit in a round.

Next week buddy ill ill be through on Wednesday or Thursday. I'll call you Tom

the app we use for hosting meetings is wearing out my nerves. two times in less than a week it has not worked at all for me to host a meeting.

the app we use for hosting meetings is wearing out my nerves. two times in less than a week it has not worked at all for me to host a meeting.
Web Ex by chance?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Wtf Taco Bell didn't cook my Gordita shell all the way it was doughy .

Sad days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, the Doc is on nights for a month and this is going to be brutal since I'm in class this time. Since I have to golf (both for practice/December and for reviews) I have to get out once or twice during the week, which means on those two days she goes 48hrs without seeing Lotte. Its a lose, lose, lose, lose, for us all.

17 more weekdays.

So, the Doc is on nights for a month and this is going to be brutal since I'm in class this time. Since I have to golf (both for practice/December and for reviews) I have to get out once or twice during the week, which means on those two days she goes 48hrs without seeing Lotte. Its a lose, lose, lose, lose, for us all.

17 more weekdays.

That is brutal James. Hopefully it's over before you know it. And I feeling really bad for the Doc - that's got to be killing her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back