p3ga: Cure just posted below on Facebook as well.

9a8a4d65635244f52ffe43a21c8ee693.jpg

Anyone have a photo of the putter framing the ball as you might see it while lining up the putt?

If it's in the thread, my apologies, I missed it.

Thanks.

The RX3F posted above by #Cookie is 5.25" and has a rear flange. Tour Models and the RXi Blade are 5.5"
Below are the RX1 and RX2 side by side. These are our biggest putters at 6" and offer the Highest MOI.
The discs on the top of the RX2 are the triangulation alignment system - they form a visual triangle or arrow with the ball. Point the arrow on your intended line. Visualizing this triangle engages both eyes and reduces the negative effects of eye dominance. The Triangulation alignment system was invented by Former PGA Commissioner, Deane Beman and only available on Cure Putters. This system is currently used on all of our putters except the RX1 and RX1 Tour.

The RX2 is our most popular model and we get a lot of great feedback about the triangulation alignment, but if you prefer a simpler look, the RX1 may be a better fit.

11151012_807675999285449_5284915467825084327_n.jpg

The triangle alignment is pretty cool. Kinda like the tip of an arrow pointed at the target.

What's the triangle alignment?

What's the triangle alignment?

See Cure's post above mine. The ball combined with the discs on top of the putter form a triangle.

See Cure's post above mine. The ball is the ball combined with the discs on top of the putter form a triangle.

line me between the weights then a lone from each weight to the ball.
Ahh ok that makes sense. I've read it before and never saw it. Thank you sirs.

I would say that seems pretty easy

Very cool, I like it

Just read through the entire thread. Added the RX3F to serious ponder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just read through the entire thread. Added the RX3F to serious ponder

403e5b23a3b6104620e4cc33bfecbdb6.jpg

I personally like this RX3F and am happy that I grabbed this one. The RX3 is also an amazing putter, if you prefer not having the lower back flange. It looks more like a blade putter when your addressing the ball.

403e5b23a3b6104620e4cc33bfecbdb6.jpg

I personally like this RX3F and am happy that I grabbed this one. The RX3 is also an amazing putter, if you prefer not having the lower back flange. It looks more like a blade putter when your addressing the ball.

I've noticed lately My "eye" likes the look of a wide blade style putter

I've noticed lately My "eye" likes the look of a wide blade style putter

This one really speaks to me. I'd need the offset shaft, and (don't laugh) I like to be able to scoop the ball up in the air a bit when I'm done putting. Now, the Ody #7 is best for that, but any flange helps.

This one really speaks to me. I'd need the offset shaft, and (don't laugh) I like to be able to scoop the ball up in the air a bit when I'm done putting. Now, the Ody #7 is best for that, but any flange helps.

I totally understand. Out of the 4 putters I'm currently pondering over, all have a wide flange, no neck and an offset shaft.

Gaming A Cure?

Woah!! I checked the dealer locator and Alfs golf shop here in Doral, FL had them. I called and they said they had plenty models in stock. So considering its right down the street from Trump National and only 5 min from. my office, I took my lunch break early and spent the past hour rolling these.

I am now convinced this is my next putter. Luckily they had a few of the smaller versions in stock more preferably the ones I was looking at where the RX3 the RX3F and the RX2 tour. I was set on the RX 3F as a lead candidate before walking into the store as I like a wide body flange. But as I started rolling the different models around I really gravitated toward the RX3 w/ offset shaft. It was one of the smaller heads but I noticed that the flange on the RX3F made the putter look that much larger. The footprint on these is already large, so by not having that flange in the RX3 it really simplified the putter.

One thing I really enjoyed and didn't really care for prior to walking into the store was that triangulation aiming system. But as I tried the other models that didn't have it I kind of enjoyed the system and it was really easy to aim with. Actually on this large putter head I started to really depend on it to aim it.

The neat thing I found was that my distance and aim control were much better than anything else I was considering. How do I know this?! Well, they had 2 of the 4 putters on my ponder list in store and I rolled them side by side.

Even much so that I immediately didn't feel as comfortable with those other putters as I thought. I don't know what it was about this Cure thing but I just felt "stable" , more so than any of the other putters. I think I only took 2-3 putts with the other putters and immediately put them back on the rack. I took some pictures to get an idea on size comparison.

I also want to comment on the sound. The RX3 had a more muted sound. More so than any of the other Cure putters. The only other model that I noticed had a muted sound was the insert model that did not have the adjustable lie angle. And to be fair it was actually more muted then the other 2 Betty's I was rolling. The RX3 sound was MUCH less than the "baseball bat" sound of the RX1. Although It didn't really bother me. It's just that the RX3 really stood out for me in that department.

My final thought on these putters is the roll. Very simple, these things just roll forward. I didn't notice any bouncing, skidding, jumping nothing. Just straight forward roll!!!

e2ddc4d9a60bb193daa263792f87719f.jpg
de12b7bf765c89a2f6d7ae1c70018362.jpg
e0c175628e1f0b82fe23eef39cf59347.jpg
3c5c23c7e81a7164771ca9411c99b0a9.jpg

Great info and pix. THanks X.Man!

I love the look of that pic, is it OH yet???

Gaming A Cure?

I actually really like the look of the RX3 without the flange. Can't wait for the Cure event to try these all out!

The more and more I stare at these, these are the two I can't wait to try in OH!
RX3F and RXI
Cure_Rxi_Putter__0005_6.jpg
Cure_RX3F_black_golf_putter_4.jpg

Put them side by side with my Giant and see which one boils to the top or should I say drops the most putts!

Both are fantastic putters. I have played both and preferred the RX3F. The interchangeable face plate is really pretty cool on the RXi, but the RX3F alignment setup just really works for me.
The more and more I stare at these, these are the two I can't wait to try in OH!
RX3F and RXI
Cure_Rxi_Putter__0005_6.jpg
Cure_RX3F_black_golf_putter_4.jpg

Put them side by side with my Giant and see which one boils to the top or should I say drops the most putts!

Both are fantastic putters. I have played both and preferred the RX3F. The interchangeable face plate is really pretty cool on the RXi, but the RX3F alignment setup just really works for me.
Ed, when we share a round in branson I want to see how I can do with one of these on the lightning fast greens at Buffalo ridge.

Ed, when we share a round in branson I want to see how I can do with one of these on the lightning fast greens at Buffalo ridge.

I will bring both of mine so that folks can game one for a round if they want to.

Between Cookie's 2 and mine, I think you will get the chance to game one for the round.
I will throw the m1 in the bag in case a few others want to game the RX3F for a round.

Back