IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
https://www.callawayfootwear.com/Xfer-Nitro.html
0e4f2b7f4adb26543f6945cc3d2a384b.jpg
23a45494313c42cc40b1cf4e748491ca.jpg
42d93a9e01ee25e7dc86bc1036627cf6.jpg

Built on our Tour-proven Nitro outsole, this contemporary blucher-style upper fits a wide range of feet.
  • PINS[SUP]™[/SUP] Spike System by Softspikes®
  • Force Flex Control Channels
  • Soft, high performance Clarino® microfiber upper
  • Folding heel pull tab for ease of entry
  • Thin lightweight TOUR Proven TPU Outsole
  • Ortholite® Comfort Insert with 3D cushioning
  • Blucher-style fit for additional comfort and adjustability

Ok, I really dislike their other shoe designs, but I could rock those white/gray/red lace ones on the bottom for sure.

I like these alot as well! They fit my eyes pretty well. Kind of appears to have a similar profile to the FootJoy DryJoy Casuals I love so much.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Ok, I really dislike their other shoe designs, but I could rock those white/gray/red lace ones on the bottom for sure.

Was thinking the same thing. On both accounts.

Not impressed

The white/grey are the best there but still lacking. Callaway just doesn't do it for me with any of their shoes

I could wear these, like all three colors too.

Ya I'm a fan of all three pairs of these

Oh I really like the white/grey ones, a lot.

These are ok, but I'm more of a spike less guy

Maybe the white....but not loving the design.

Callaway just doesn't do it for me with regards to shoes. I honestly can't think of any shoe design of theirs that I like.

Like the middle pair but no in love with them.

Really like the bottom 2 pairs.

I can't say I'm crazy about these either. What are the vent like looking things down the sides? Is that the "Force Flex Control Channels?" Because that's what I think ruins these for me.

I like these so much more than the other new Callaway offerings.

not too crazy about any of them.

They look alright but they'd have to be amazing or cheap for me to stray from the Lunar Controls.

Love their equipment but boy do they make the worst looking golf shoes. It's too bad because I'd definitely rock a pair with my Callaway gear if it looked better.

In a bubble, I'd say that I like the red ones the best. It's a great color, and when you can match it with a red shirt, it's a really well put-together look. Realistically, I'd still get the grey ones, simply because it matches more of my shirts.

These are some decent looking golf shoes. If I were someone who had a Callaway contract that included footwear, no way I wouldn't end up in these shoes...but at their price point, there's no way I wouldn't buy another brand's shoes based on looks.

The black ones don't look terrible.

Back