DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That may not work we were talking about trying to meet at Colonial around 12.

That may not work we were talking about trying to meet at Colonial around 12.

Yeah....no way it would work then with the first time at 8 (and non tourney golfers going out before tourney).

Hey DFW folks. Have a non golf question for ya. What's the best time of year to visit the area? Don't know if we'll visit this year, might be next, but we might end up moving down there at some point and wanted to plan a trip to come down and check out the area before that happens. Probably want to come during a warmer time, but not when it's too hot, so I'm assuming spring/fall...

October/November would be ideal. Not as hot during day and not as much rain as spring.

Thanks #Cookie!

October/November would be ideal. Not as hot during day and not as much rain as spring.

Hey DFW folks. Have a non golf question for ya. What's the best time of year to visit the area? Don't know if we'll visit this year, might be next, but we might end up moving down there at some point and wanted to plan a trip to come down and check out the area before that happens. Probably want to come during a warmer time, but not when it's too hot, so I'm assuming spring/fall...

Cookie is too nice.

August, any day, between 2pm and midnight.

Hey guys, what do you think of my Ogio caps? Just need to do some minor tweaking to logo and name placement.
6dd4c3f489fcfe8f830ed44a9157fcfa.jpg
4e67840ab5ee0ea7af338ee279688072.jpg

Anyway to put company name on front offsetting the graphic?

Little bare on front with it being just lower right.

I could but i think it would be too much going on. This was a test cap that we did.
2753517ef80fc40e652045cbb1c4c8ed.jpg

Definitely too much.

Was thinking smaller text on opposite side in small clean white stitching.

We tried the back also. It came out ok.
ab4351c353c1e49bbeff81525c5e357c.jpg

Let me make a thread on it to get some more ideas.

Centered above the Ogio logo maybe? May not be possible with stitch down center.

Anyhow, first photos were clean - tracking good!

Centered above the Ogio logo maybe? May not be possible with stitch down center.

Anyhow, first photos were clean - tracking good!
It wouldnt be to high?

Under would look better but unsure of room. Toss up a thread, I'm sure you'll get solid feedback.

Could you make the wave lines continue over to the other side longer? That might help the empty space.
It might look weird if i do it that way.

Saw it on FB or somewhere those morning Dru. Looks good. Do you have a link to the new thread? I will look at it closer tomorrow.

This. Generally the weather turns somewhere around Halloween. Sometimes it's before, sometimes it's after. If you're lucky you'll catch our two weeks of fall.

If you're considering moving here, come in August. Same concept as driving through the neighborhood you're thinking of moving to at night--see it at its worst.

Guys please remember that the local and area chats are to be about the local area golf.
Thank you.

Guys please remember that the local and area chats are to be about the local area golf.
Thank you.
And thats why i made its own thread.

Assuming weather cooperates, is anyone looking to play Sunday or Monday?

Not gonna do the Cowboys deal but open to most other places. Would prefer early AM.

Assuming weather cooperates, is anyone looking to play Sunday or Monday?

Not gonna do the Cowboys deal but open to most other places. Would prefer early AM.
Out, if the weather holds the new g/f wants to play a round with me but she's not an early morning type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back