What is your shaft flex?

What is your shaft flex?

• Total voters
Stiff across the board for me - but I will say my drivers stiff flex is almost like rebar....

I should have added a choice for "Combination stiff / regular". :banghead:

Stiff for me. Playing around with an x in the driver.

I was fit for a stiff shaft at the Taylormade Kingdom.

Somewhere in between regular and stiff. Really dependent on the shaft

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior flex if I can find a light enough weight or a ladies tipped to play like a senior flex.

I'm stiff (or 6.0) in everything right now. That said the Hzrdus 6.0 is the stiffest stiff flex I've ever come across.

Project X 5.5 per fitting.

Mix between stiff and regular for me. Total tweener.

Regular or stiff Works for me

X Stiff in my driver, fairway woods and hybrid.
Stiff in my irons/wedges.
Based on swing speed I could be in an X for irons but I just couldn't find a comfortable swing with the shaft weights

This one area I wish I knew more about ... I am a regular flex, but not 100% why, or what other options I would have ... I plan to go to a fitter in the next couple of months.

This one area I wish I knew more about ... I am a regular flex, but not 100% why, or what other options I would have ... I plan to go to a fitter in the next couple of months.

The fitting will shine all sorts of light on your game. I know it did for mine

Stiff for all my clubs.
Although I would love to try something a bit heavier and maybe a tad stiffer in my driver

I play all regular across the board

If it's an after market shaft then it's typically a Regular flex. If it comes from the OEM then I can play stiff, sometimes!!

X across the board.

Regular for my whole bag.

I hit X in all my clubs currently. I've gone back and forth with soft-stepped X in my irons too.

I now have extra stiff on everything except my wedges

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just go with stiff.

Nearly always play a stiff flex, but... couple of Xstiff driver shafts work well for me, and some soft stepped stiff C Tapers were pretty nice, too.

I voted regular as that is what is in everything but my driver which is a stiff shaft

Mine varies depending on the club. Driver is stiff right now but has been X until November, fairway and hybrids are X stiff, irons are stiff but hard-stepped, and wedges are stiff.

Back