#THPCALLOUT - Sandiegonative vs Alez367 - ultimate Revenge or losing streak continues

Bro, I got no neck either... so if I shave and were to go in the pool peeps would think my mouth is right above my nips.

Anyway, will make the friday practice round a bit more interesting.

forgot to mention we have a bet riding on this match as well

since we are sharing a room at Barona for RR, loser sleeps on the roll away bed while the winner gets the King size bed all to himself.
I think you should just make yourselves both winners and "sleep" with each other in the rollaway.?

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

I think you should just make yourselves both winners and "sleep" with each other in the rollaway.

What do I have to do with this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't realize I grabbed both quotes, sorry Mancest. You have been exonerated.

He's just confused. Fresno... what else needs to be said.

forgot to mention we have a bet riding on this match as well

since we are sharing a room at Barona for RR, loser sleeps on the roll away bed while the winner gets the King size bed all to himself.

Let me make this as clear as So Cal winning the 2017 Regional Rivalry in 3 weeks...

The room at Barona is MINE. As in, it's nice to have a cousin who was able to get a free room for me. I offered my So Cal Captain, Alex to bunk with me to save him some money. My cousin wasn't sure if the Suite would be a single bed or double. Obviously, if it's a single bed, it would be mine.

Because I KNOW I'm going to WIN, I offered Alex a "Mancest Epic Driver" type bet. Nothing for Alex to lose and everything for him to gain. I even agreed to taking one less pop (Simple math says 12-8 = 4 NOT 3).

Moving forward... none of this will matter after Friday's match. Alex will be a dreaded 0-5 and I'll be 3-0 sleeping on a nice bed the night before So Cal defeats Nor Cal.

Let me make this as clear as So Cal winning the 2017 Regional Rivalry in 3 weeks...

The room at Barona is MINE. As in, it's nice to have a cousin who was able to get a free room for me. I offered my So Cal Captain, Alex to bunk with me to save him some money. My cousin wasn't sure if the Suite would be a single bed or double. Obviously, if it's a single bed, it would be mine.

Because I KNOW I'm going to WIN, I offered Alex a "Mancest Epic Driver" type bet. Nothing for Alex to lose and everything for him to gain. I even agreed to taking one less pop (Simple math says 12-8 = 4 NOT 3).

Moving forward... none of this will matter after Friday's match. Alex will be a dreaded 0-5 and I'll be 3-0 sleeping on a nice bed the night before So Cal defeats Nor Cal.
Translation: I lost my matches because my back hurts so bad from sleeping on the rollaway last night.

I typed that up for you so all you have to do is cut and paste it into the RR thread. Just looking out for you. :angel:

You'll need a good night sleep when myself and the other NorCalers curb stomp that winning nonsense out of your delusional minds. You're like a parrot that don't shut up. Eventually you grab it around it's neck...And SNAP.?

I think you should just make yourselves both winners and "sleep" with each other in the rollaway.��

Tim interrupted his evening pr0n session to post that :rofl:

Glad you were finally able to peel yourself away from your other "web activities" to join us.

You'll need a good night sleep when myself and the other NorCalers curb stomp that winning nonsense out of your delusional minds. You're like a parrot that don't shut up. Eventually you grab it around it's neck...And SNAP.��

You capable of playing mediocre golf and updating at the same time? :act-up:

Translation: I lost my matches because my back hurts so bad from sleeping on the rollaway last night.

I typed that up for you so all you have to do is cut and paste it into the RR thread. Just looking out for you. :angel:

I usually don't talk to +20 handicappers, but I like you sir. We can always talk a little **** and I look forward to meeting you in a few weeks.

I usually don't talk to +20 handicappers, but I like you sir. We can always talk a little **** and I look forward to meeting you in a few weeks.
I'm also looking forward to meeting and teeing it up with you and the rest of the SoCal peeps.

You capable of playing mediocre golf and updating at the same time? :act-up:
Well we have both proven that we can play mediocre golf in big events, difference is I didn't lose any of my matches during the #King.

SDN, just know how generous you are being. Course handicap dictates that you should be getting 5 strokes.

I vote that you guys will tie (aka both lose). Have fun!

Well we have both proven that we can play mediocre golf in big events, difference is I didn't lose any of my matches during the #King.

Appears we have the same amount of HoF tags, no? :banghead:

SDN, just know how generous you are being. Course handicap dictates that you should be getting 5 strokes.

I vote that you guys will tie (aka both lose). Have fun!

You hear that Alex... I'm being generous :)

Glad you were finally able to peel yourself away from your other "web activities" to join us.

405ee26968c161614a39f65c3e8cbcd7.jpg

I just went with what you posted the other night after T4T questionable selfie.

Haha, I was talking about the warm glow of the screen in T4Ts pic :rofl:

367 for the win

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Holy Lord! 0-4???

This will be awesome. Come on Alex, You got this Brother. Take WonderMinh Down!!

0-4 Alex? It is kinda hard to root for the Browns, too.

But someone has to do it - Alex for the win!!

PS - I picked Atlanta in the super bowl.

0-4 Alex? It is kinda hard to root for the Browns, too.

But someone has to do it - Alex for the win!!

PS - I picked Atlanta in the super bowl.

Thanks Dave, I think

Back