NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep thinking my posts are straight out of Virginia.

I keep thinking my posts are straight out of Virginia.
Good, you are welcome any time buddy... Soon we could pond hockey here if the weather holds

Good, you are welcome any time buddy... Soon we could pond hockey here if the weather holds

Everything is melting here. The odr's are just soup.

This game is awful. I think it's time to get rid of "Moose is Responsible"

I still miss Cindy Crosby.

tumblr_inline_mjtrinTfSg1qz4rgp.jpg

Seriously, what has happened? Price couldn't have been the entire team.

Price is better than you'd think ;)

seriously though, their whole system was based on Price's abilities around the net, the pass for the goalie to the D was soo good it made the transition to the neutral zone so much easier. now the retards we have in net cannot skate post to post, so don't ask them to play the puck behind the net. couple that with markov going from an elite puck moving defensemen to a 5 billions years old money pit snail... we simply can't get out of our zone.

they can't get out of the zone, so the forwards do the selfish thing and try to strech the play instead of coming back to support the D makes it even worse.

add to that that in the alst couple months, exactly 4 players have been giving a decent effort .. (Eller, Galchenyuk, Gallagher and PK), the other 20 or so are just cruising.

I think we miss Semin, this whole slump started whan he went back to Russia :alien:

Well, last night was pretty depressing. Started playing Xbox by the 2nd period.

4ab70cc341fc92720a7d7adf32526611.jpg

Oh man. After reading through this thread and seeing so many Caps fans I'm almost afraid to jump in here and say I'm originally from Pittsburgh haha. Love the thread though!

Oh man. After reading through this thread and seeing so many Caps fans I'm almost afraid to jump in here and say I'm originally from Pittsburgh haha. Love the thread though!
there is only 1 or two caps fan in here, they are only a bit louder than everyone else. oh and Jesse, the twins don't count yet

don't worry, you are welcome here.

there is only 1 or two caps fan in here, they are only a bit louder than everyone else. oh and Jesse, the twins don't count yet

don't worry, you are welcome here.
Haha yes they do Marty

Haha yes they do Marty

nope. I want to say they will grop up and chose a decent team, but I am in no position to talk these days.

but still, they will grow up and cheer for a better team.

nope. I want to say they will grop up and chose a decent team, but I am in no position to talk these days.

but still, they will grow up and cheer for a better team.
Haha nice try. Their first game was the Winter Classic in DC beating the Hawks. Of course they don't remember it but I will remind them

Caps vs Flyers tonight it feels like a month since they last played haha

Alright, convincing enough, the hate goes all on the Flyers then.
There you go! I like the Jackets being in the Metro division. Now if we could find a way to relocate the Penguins I would be a happy camper haha

I wanted them to move to KC so bad!

There you go! I like the Jackets being in the Metro division. Now if we could find a way to relocate the Penguins I would be a happy camper haha

haha we do share that common foe.

Good I knew I liked you. Maybe a little Avi bet next time Caps Jackets play

might as well just tell me what avatar you want me to use now. haha

Jackets won the last game... Dan was pleased haha

Alright I'm good for that...but they don't play again until March 28th though haha

Alright I'm good for that...but they don't play again until March 28th though haha
Haha at least we have some time to decide on avatars

Stammer getting things started off right

Getting the Caps vs Flyers game on NBC Sports Live extra tonight.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back