dwchockey13

Reaction score
Handicap
8.3 GHIN
Anybody getting a pair? I'm in the que now to get them.... Kicking myself for not joining the Kickstarter and getting them when they were only $150...
6c941233a34b1ba246799b39e7d94907.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And I just found out they aren't selling to the U.S. Yet.... That sucks!

The Best Buy by my house has them as well. Let me know how you like them, I'm in need of some new ones for working out.

My nephew was lucky enough to get the Early Bird Special for both himself as his girlfriend, and they've had nothing but issues. The battery can die pretty fast, and the Bluetooth connection between the buds is lost quite often. Another annoying issue is the fact the volume of the left and right bud seem to differ. It's a great idea, and maybe the current versions are updated to address the issues, but they both regret buying them.

If they're not shipping to the US; There's a similar product called Skybuds, and they'll be released shortly. Might want to check those out.

I have heard less than stellar things about these. Lots of reports of lost connectivity. I will stick with the JayBirds

I have heard less than stellar things about these. Lots of reports of lost connectivity. I will stick with the JayBirds

Hmmm, serious ponder then... I heard that to but was told that was just with the pre production models and they had it fixed

The interest me, but they are freaking expensive.

The interest me, but they are freaking expensive.

That's why I'm kicking myself for not pre ordering them with Kickstarter.... They were $150 then.... In my opinion, I have the Bose in-ear noise cancelling headphones, and they cost the same, so I don't mind spending money on good headphones, if the quality is as good As the Bose I'll pick them up and you can give them a try

That's why I'm kicking myself for not pre ordering them with Kickstarter.... They were $150 then.... In my opinion, I have the Bose in-ear noise cancelling headphones, and they cost the same, so I don't mind spending money on good headphones, if the quality is as good As the Bose I'll pick them up and you can give them a try

The quality isnt even close.

The quality isnt even close.

Than it looks like I'm still in the hunt for a good quality Bluetooth headphones similar to earin

Back