The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

I'm not saying you should each send Finley a box of balls, but you should each send Finley a box of balls.

Focus for me for the next month is driver and putting. Short game will also see a lot of work. Playing 36 this weekend so will be putting some good work in

I'm not saying you should each send Finley a box of balls, but you should each send Finley a box of balls.

I am not falling for it, and the dude has access to an endless supply of golf balls, he will be just fine

Call it a hunch, or just following along with every THP event he's ever been in, but I venture he will be just fine on that front.

I shall call him, Darth Sandbagger.

I am definitely doing more, not less. This event has completely altered my normal mentality when it comes to the weather creeping in, now it has been very warm by NE standards which is a plus for me, because I do not have access to a dome, or heated range none of those things are at my disposal. I will be outside getting swings in all the way up until wheels up December 6th, whether its 10 degrees or 45 it makes no difference in my prep, outside of putting in the house the great outdoors is all I have and it will be utilized regardless! One course new me stays open all year near me as well, it is a short track but will ultimately help keep the swing intact once all the other courses close for good. Proud to be chasing the belt with #TeamRedemption!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I've sort of challenged myself with my iron play. GIR is by far my biggest flaw (hover right around 35%) so I've really been focusing on finding a pre shot routine that really helps me focus on target while not taking forever to hit the ball. I've always been better at not thinking, just swinging but that's started to hurt me when trying to play competitively. I can hack it around most courses here and make a couple good up and downs and head home with an 82 and call it a day. But once I started challenging myself to make more pars and less bogeys is when the emphasis on GIR really hit me. So lately during my range sessions I'll take maybe the first 20 swings and just get loose and make contact. Then after I feel like I'm ready to get to work I'll pick a target and go through the same pre shot routine every single time. And I won't stop until I've hit my target 10 times in a row. I'm sort of obsessed with hitting greens right now and it's eating at me that I hadn't taken it seriously in the past. But, challenge accepted. I WILL work more on it. And I think I'm gonna keep bugging the crap out of JRod. Something tells me I may be paired up against my old captain

Great post James.

I'm focusing on my mental side and course management leading up to the event. My swing is good right now. Could it be better, absolutely, but that comes with major changes and now isnt the time to embark on that journey. I will continue to work on my swing with Freddie's instructions, but the mental side and course management are where I need to be sharp. I tend to gamble too much or try to pull off a shot that i know is a low percentage shot to execute. I'm trying to stay within myself and play my game as best I can to help the team. I know it may sound cliche, but i'm also working on my 125 and in shots. At those distances hitting the green should be an afterthought and that is where i will focus a lot of my range time.

Call it a hunch, or just following along with every THP event he's ever been in, but I venture he will be just fine on that front.

I shall call him, Darth Sandbagger.
JMAN...I AM YOUR PARMAKER...

I like it!

Great post James.

The focus for me will be driver between now and the event. Staying in play. Secondary focus going to short game. Those two things, in my mind, will make or break how I do in Cali.

I like this bro! You're going to do really well buddy.

That is just what I need. For the record, I only play balls in White boxes.

Here's my challenge to my team.

Yes, we are all anxiously waiting for the event to get here and have our minds BLOWN every single second of the days that we are there as only Callaway and THP combined can do....but there IS still time left.

I vehemently encourage each one of you, and myself, to take your major weakness and turn it into a strength. Now is not the time to rest on our laurels and accept things as "status quo".

For me, my areas of need were highlighted this weekend and they are being addressed every freaking day until I step on the airplane and get going back, back, to Cali, Cali.

So, I challenge every one of you. What are you doing? Do more. What are you thinking? Think more. Where are you posting? Post more. Which #ZooCrewer are you annoying on Twitter? Annoy more :alien:.

DO. MORE.

Its almost time, and all of THP and HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of others will be watching.

I'm quoting this because it's that important

I have been described as soft before.

Where are the rest of the Zoocrew? How come you're always running your Yap. Go get Chad, AJ, Harry or Johnny. Are they scared?

I have been described as soft before.

I'll leave that one alone...

I know these guys are chomping at the bit, counting every minute before they head out to California.

I imagine the #ZooCrew are getting exited also?

Where are the rest of the Zoocrew? How come you're always running your Yap. Go get Chad, AJ, Harry or Johnny. Are they scared?

They know I do enough talking for all of us! And trust me, there is not anyone on our team that is scared.

Last I saw JRod was just relaxing and resting on his Gauntlet victory

328537ef3fcf7e3d13ce5cb212cc826d.jpg

Last I saw JRod was just relaxing and resting on his Gauntlet victory

328537ef3fcf7e3d13ce5cb212cc826d.jpg

That is a DIRTY photoshop effort. Well done.

Unless....it's real. *mind blown*

That is a DIRTY photoshop effort. Well done.

Unless....it's real. *mind blown*

It's the Internet, everything is real!

Of course that's photoshop. I don't see any Titos

Of course that's photoshop. I don't see any Titos

He doesn't always run out of Titos, but when he does, they hand deliver him more.

Back