2015 Wilson Staff Tour For THPers - Staff Proto

2015 Wilson Staff Tour For THPers - Staff Proto

Just caught up again. What an awesome afternoon and looks to be a very nice dinner planned out. VIP treatment and a VIP dinner. You guys are very lucky!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Menu for the evening
669a887f7d4d41ac674131e4d41a07e8.jpg
Yeah, I'll take one of everything, please.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

This event is just incredible!
You guys are killing it with the updates!

Love the knowledge bombs being dropped, distance gains, and good times by all!

Can't wait to see the pictures of the Steak! (I'm hungry...)
And of course hearing how these guys like their new irons tomorrow!!

002dfb56cd4d450ad746d2434dd6bad8.jpg

Vrska asking us our handicaps. #sandbagging.

Yes. Yes. Yes.

7422845db61e619d1ee3b8c011db5218.jpg

Im at work and my dinner looked nothing like that! Have fun guys!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I kinda hope this gets buried in this thread. I really wanted in on this one. I'm very jealous of all of you guys. It looks like a blast. Have a great time.

Unreal stuff today, guys. I think we are all jealous of you all and curious for more info on the irons. First class all the way by Wilson.

Wow dinner looks amazing!

Holy Cow! (Harry carry voice)
That looks amazing!

Dinner looks awesome. The distance gains that these guys are seeing is incredible add that the dispersion was good too? Man sounds like winners

Dinner looks awesome. The distance gains that these guys are seeing is incredible add that the dispersion was good too? Man sounds like winners

Best feeling clubs I've ever hit. By far.

Yeah, amazing what a proper fitting can do. My miss is a pull. Once Duffy tweaked it, they were all high and straight. Small sample size today, but simply giddy about tomorrow.

Getting our irons after dinner!

Wow that's awesome... Can't wait for you guys.

I kinda hope this gets buried in this thread. I really wanted in on this one. I'm very jealous of all of you guys. It looks like a blast. Have a great time.

Yeah, you and me both.

Have fun and keep the updates coming!

Sent from my G3 using TapaTalk Pro

Getting our irons after dinner!
Did they make you clean your plate before you could have your irons? Just like your parents did when you were younger. That was the worst, having to eat everything, or at all to get the toy. Those would beat any toy McD's could ever offer.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Wilsons club guys are amazing .

Duffy is the man. No surprise they got them done this fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back