Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

Ok, this has been hyped once again, and had a few more days of heavy posting...

Any details/outlines yet?
When?
Where?
States? Regions?

Can't wait to see what this is all about!

This ain't your first rodeo! You know that once the details are in place and ready to go we will know it! Just remember, #RegionalRivalry is coming!

Just so we're clear, Texas boys are lining up to be on a team with an Ohio captain over in #TheCup thread. I knew Ohiotopia was real but damn I didn't know it was that contagious

Wouldn't say lining up......only line I'll stand in is for Whataburger. But nothing is decided yet!

Wouldn't say lining up......only line I'll stand in is for Whataburger. But nothing is decided yet!

Dude I'm down for some WhataBurger!!

ruh roh

ufp9KTI.gif

Texas is the state equivalent to those kids who comment "first" on everything.

Good ole teddy aka Texas. Didn't take long to find an example either haha.

73d68697a083588cd0fcb8f54417e666.jpg

I have to say, the idea behind this is pretty cool, but this event is losing me with the lack of details/outline.
It was super hyped on the onset, then we bantered about it for awhile, then the thread was a ghost town...
It was recently hyped again, and again we bantered and alas... The thread has died down again.

Can't wait for the details on this one!

What idea behind it?
All we said was Regional Rivalry was coming

You guys created your own event, your own regions and more. We have said virtually nothing other than we hope you can get 8 people together.
Sorry if an event is losing your interest, because the lack of details. Let me give you an example of the flip side however. Club Clash with no details had pages and pages of talk. Now the details are there and its dead on arrival and nobody says boo.

Lose lose for us in these situations. I guess from now on, it might be better to post nothing until every detail is ready and signup is announced and put it all in one spot. This way we know there is little left for us to do except announce who wins a contest or gets their name drawn by a random number generator.

I dont mean this post as a negative thing, just that we are kind of in a bind with everybody wanting everything immediately and then when its announced to the backpages it goes.

I think Texas (if considered a region for this purpose) can come up with 8 peeps. If need be; we can likely do it by regions within Texas.

It's fun being hated. ;)

I think Texas (if considered a region for this purpose) can come up with 8 peeps. If need be; we can likely do it by regions within Texas.

It's fun being hated. ;)

Except Houston....they would probably need to join with San Antonio. We'll take Austin.

That makes total sense, If you give event info to early and something changes then people are upset.

I do have a question that might be able to answered now? When you say field a team of 8, is that from each state or regions? Texas and Ohio are regions I would assume as they could field multiple teams.
Would Missouri fall in a region (example Arkansas, Missouri Kansas are one region) Might be to early to know this, just curious though?

What idea behind it?

You guys created your own event, your own regions and more. We have said virtually nothing other than we hope you can get 8 people together.
Sorry if an event is losing your interest, because the lack of details. Let me give you an example of the flip side however. Club Clash with no details had pages and pages of talk. Now the details are there and its dead on arrival and nobody says boo.

Lose lose for us in these situations. I guess from now on, it might be better to post nothing until every detail is ready and signup is announced and put it all in one spot. This way we know there is little left for us to do except announce who wins a contest or gets their name drawn by a random number generator.

I dont mean this post as a negative thing, just that we are kind of in a bind with everybody wanting everything immediately and then when its announced to the backpages it goes.

I agree with this.

It's fun being hated. ;)

You better hope Texas can field 8 and they win the entire thing. Otherwise you're looking at about 284 pages of crow to eat. Gross.

Except Houston....they would probably need to join with San Antonio. We'll take Austin.

I'll take Jank & Tim and roll with it. No need to join up with other cities.

Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

I agree with this.

You better hope Texas can field 8 and they win the entire thing. Otherwise you're looking at about 284 pages of crow to eat. Gross.

Crow tastes like chicken. I like chicken.

We could at least field 2 teams.

And like it or not, we are proud to represent no matter how foolish we look at times.

THP is fun
Golf is fun

Gets a little serious in here at times but important to remember that this is fun! (Not directed at you Dan just an observation....for me included :) )

Crow tastes like chicken. I like chicken.

We could at least field 2 teams.

And like it or not, we are proud to represent no matter how foolish we look at times.

THP is fun
Golf is fun

Gets a little serious in here at times but important to remember that this is fun! (Not directed at you Dan just an observation....for me included :) )

I think the banter has been hilarious in here. I think it sucks when it travels to other threads and the community seems a bit torn, but I suppose that's how it has to be sometimes. It'll be a lot of fun to see this come together and how everyone reacts to fielding their best team and trying to win this crazy thing.

What idea behind it?

No malicious intent here, or in my previous post here.

I am simply a details person. I believe myself having been in the Military has me more comfortable with that structure. I apologize if I offend or anger when I (or others) ask for the details.
All I want to do is know something about this event that Thp created. I want to know the when, where, and how's of this event, that is all.

I just like details is all.
I have to plan my time off now, and knowing the details makes that easier.
I may be in the minority here, and maybe need to learn how to STFU and go about my business.

Play in the event? I'm out on that. Heck, I don't even travel for THP events if you haven't heard! I'm going to sit back and root my region on with my 10 gallon hat on, some blue jeans, and belt buckle that is larger than most cars and a glass of Titos!

Back