dethman

Reaction score
Handicap
so I haven't been out much given that I have a 2 year old and a 4 month old at home. had work scheduled tomorrow, but I got cancelled at last minute. so, both kids in daycare, all of Friday off, well I might just head out for a full day of golf by myself since everyone else I know is working.

already booked indian wells players in the morning, thinking of firecliff or tpc stadium around noon. should be painful. but at least it's only up to 100 deg tomorrow in palm springs. haha.

Never played firecliff but stayed at the villas next door and the course looked amazing. Of course, TPC Stadium is just coming out of aeration recently so not too sure on condition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never played firecliff but stayed at the villas next door and the course looked amazing. Of course, TPC Stadium is just coming out of aeration recently so not too sure on condition

didn't know they just aerated. thanks for the info, will probably head to desert willow then.

read that (member of greenskeeper too). didn't mention anything about aeration? just that the greens weren't great. that was july 20 though.

They recently changed it. IIRC they went Norman --> Nicklaus --> Stadium. Think it was first / second week of Aug

Back