2015 Mallet Cover -THP Limited Edition Covers

All things considered I'm happy with the results. I know this wasn't an easy task so I can't really expect perfection given what they were asked to work with.

For anyone curious, they used the magnets from the Cure cover in this one.

8d86ecd98020f3fa86445741905aa599.jpg

3d6bdcc367038e844474700163f781c2.jpg

8530a8aa1f85eb032f2e87c1a2f12367.jpg

418c7d6a6770155878c639ae121b7cb7.jpg

1b5921c048139ce91935ac3d70c16e49.jpg
That looks amazing buddy!

Has anyone used it for a left handed putter? I have a LH Odyssey White Ice 5, and I'm wondering if it will fit, given the opening for the shaft...

True story here.

I will actually game mallets now because I can put a THP cover on them.

And it's awesome.

True story here.

I will actually game mallets now because I can put a THP cover on them.

And it's awesome.
True story, I just bought a $130 putter so that I can have a place to put my $25 THP cover.

And I will game it!

Size question for those that have one.

Do you think this cover is the right size or too big for a SC Golo 3 / Odyssey #9 type putter? I wanted to get a THP cover for my Golo 3. It came with a slightly oversized blade type cover, but wasn't sure if it would be too big for the THP blade covers.

Size question for those that have one.

Do you think this cover is the right size or too big for a SC Golo 3 / Odyssey #9 type putter? I wanted to get a THP cover for my Golo 3. It came with a slightly oversized blade type cover, but wasn't sure if it would be too big for the THP blade covers.

The Odyssey 9 fits in the regular blade THP cover.

The Odyssey 9 fits in the regular blade THP cover.

Wonderful. Blade covered order placed. Now I need to find a putter to put the mallet cover on. :alien:

Not sure if this is the best thing for an Odyssey #7. Tearing through the back side. Bumming me out.

Not sure if this is the best thing for an Odyssey #7. Tearing through the back side. Bumming me out.
Any suggestions to prevent that from happening? Duct tape in the headcover? Plastic shell?

Any suggestions to prevent that from happening? Duct tape in the headcover? Plastic shell?

I'll have to try something. I am glad I got two of them.

Your local upholstery shop is your friend.....but ain't cheap.
Good idea. I have a shoe repair shop that has fixed several of my boots and my Callaway shoes. That may be an option. I will post a pic tomorrow of the head cover.

Good luck Smallville, I love my THP mallet HC and would hate to damage it.

Yeah, I bought one for mine, tried to fit it once, and then put it firmly into the display cabinet. Would far rather rip the stock odyssey cover than my THP cover!

Anyone know if this will fit on a Versa Jailbird?

I'm not sure why, but if I remember correctly, I thought Panda tried it and it didn't. Could totally be wrong though. Will be interested to hear what JB finds though. Love the Jailbird!

JM

I don't think it will fit. I can't get it to fit my Tank Cruiser #7.

Guess I just need to buy another mallet to put it on!

I don't think it will fit. I can't get it to fit my Tank Cruiser #7.

Guess I just need to buy another mallet to put it on!

If you do that, I know someone looking for a Tank Cruiser 7. Just sayin'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you do that, I know someone looking for a Tank Cruiser 7. Just sayin'

Dude it's silly good. I bagged it this weekend and instantly fell in love

Dude it's silly good. I bagged it this weekend and instantly fell in love

Tank Cruiser Works? Or just Tank Cruiser?

Works version. The insert is my favorite in a long time.
I have been LUSTING over the Tank Cruiser Works. Having trouble deciding between that and the Tank Cruiser. You just made my mind up, thanks bro.

Back