2015 Callaway US Open Staff Bag

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
CFfdASHUkAE5G5d.jpg

I like. I can't say Iove.

I actually really like it. More though as a den piece than a usable bag though.

Great bag.

I will take 3 please!

It's ok, but not my favorite.

It's okay, I think I liked last years better.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow not what I expected at all...they have made bettwr for sure

I like it

Not going to lie, I think it's pretty hideous. Far cry from the previous few years.

meh, I usually love staff bags, but this one is... okay I guess

Seems weird to have a US Open bag not in red, white and blue.

I'm sorry. are those Black Knight logos on the zippers?

I am warming up to it as I zoom in on the details.

I'm sorry. are those Black Knight logos on the zippers?

I am warming up to it as I zoom in on the details.
yes they are

What's with the teal gray and blue ?

Do those colors represent something ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With the patterning on there, I'm betting this thing is going to look awesome in person - sometimes that doesn't show as well in photos. I don't know, I really like this one - a bit different color scheme, and one I like. Looking forward to seeing more pictures of it.

I like the homage to the culture of the area with the pattern. Very unique and understated bag.

What's with the teal gray and blue ?

Do those colors represent something ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

m110.jpg

For those wondering about the black knight logo, this year will be the 50th anniversary of Gary player winning the 1965 US open

When I saw the title of the thread I got excited, cause Callaway has killed it with there majors bags. This one, I'm not a fan honestly. It's just ok, not best in show caliber that I've come to expect.

With the patterning on there, I'm betting this thing is going to look awesome in person - sometimes that doesn't show as well in photos. I don't know, I really like this one - a bit different color scheme, and one I like. Looking forward to seeing more pictures of it.

yeah that's what I'm hoping as well. That maybe the picture just doesn't do the real thing justice.

When I saw the title of the thread I got excited, cause Callaway has killed it with there majors bags. This one, I'm not a fan honestly. It's just ok, not best in show caliber that I've come to expect.

I had the exact same reaction to both. A bit on the underwhelming side to me.

I think it's nice looking but not my favorite.

yeah that's what I'm hoping as well. That maybe the picture just doesn't do the real thing justice.

I had the exact same reaction to both. A bit on the underwhelming side to me.
Honestly knowing Callaway, and knowing how dense I can be, I fully expect that the message hidden in the bag flew right over my head. Like Wardy saying it's the 50th anniversary of Mr Players US Open win. So I reserve the right to change my opinion, just not my initial reaction hahaha

I like the Player references. Based on looking at the colors, it makes sense. No red though visible?

9594c7ec134b3b8747d9e868c0ed55c8.jpg

Back