Putter grip question

CajunMan

Reaction score
Handicap
10.9 USGA
I have acquired a Ping Pal G5i but the grip is in really bad shap. Does anyone know what grip came on these? Tim

It was Winn grip of some type. Here is a picture of one from an ebay auction.

s-l500.jpg

Grips are easy to change, just find one you like and install. There are threads on here and videos online that can help you.

It was Winn grip of some type. Here is a picture of one from an ebay auction.

s-l500.jpg

Grips are easy to change, just find one you like and install. There are threads on here and videos online that can help you.

The pic looks like a version of my putter grip of choice...the Winn AVS pistol midsize in grey.
https://www.winngrips.com/products/putter-grips/midsize-midsize/dark-grayblue/

Or I've used the Red one. They vary in texture by colour but these two have great feel.

Sorry, posted wrong picture

s-l500.jpg

If you are deadset on having the original grip, then give ping a call and see if they have one. They have great customer service.

Sorry, posted wrong picture

s-l500.jpg

If you are deadset on having the original grip, then give ping a call and see if they have one. They have great customer service.

I emailed Ping and they responded by sending a form that you fill out then wait for confirmation and then mail your club in to be "repaired". Geez, I just wanted to buy the grip! Lol Tim

I emailed Ping and they responded by sending a form that you fill out then wait for confirmation and then mail your club in to be "repaired". Geez, I just wanted to buy the grip! Lol Tim

Tim, Why not just go to your local golf store and try out a grip that works for your comfort?

So many great grips out there. I would find something that works best for you.

Tim, Why not just go to your local golf store and try out a grip that works for your comfort?

So many great grips out there. I would find something that works best for you.

This is great advice. There are a ton of great grips on the market.

Personally I recommend the new golf pride tour SNSR grips. There are a bunch of others out there though.

Check out Salty grips, absolutely amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back