Meet The Captains - 2015 The Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf

#Cookie, did you get your math lessons from the lawyer earlier in the thread? :D
To determine your odds, you would have to know how many THPers enter.

No silly.....the odds of being the MVP once selected. Thinking with positivity!

I can't wait for these contests to start. It would be a blast to join these guys at Cog Hill. Another great event with Callaway Golf!

Cog Hill is on my 25 bucket list courses, I needs to get in #thegauntlet

Nice list of Captains right there!
I hope my house sells before the #Gauntlet, cause I am probably going to be a bit tight on funds otherwise.
But this event is certainly on my radar!

If there is a math contest to get into this shindig, we're all F-d.

If there is a math contest to get into this shindig, we're all F-d.

Math will be okay.

If there's a reading comprehension portion, though...

this is going to be an amazing event. Due to work constraints i'm not sure I can get the time off but the ground work has been put out that might enable me to get a chance to enter for this event. So much awesomeness at one time has to be good for the soul right?

So awesome to see the captains! Great group of people. Anyone that gets in this is in for a great time. It was awesome last year and with the new venue this will be damn incredible this year!!!

Great list of captains, hard to pick just 1 you would like to lead you to victory with. I want so bad to return , better my last years horriable play. I feel way more confident to acheieve much higher

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of the captains just left a nice message on the home page article in the 1st post.

captains look good. Can't wait for signups

Looks like a lot of fun, is the OG Supervillian resting up for the #Grandaddy?

Looks like a lot of fun, is the OG Supervillian resting up for the #Grandaddy?

Very possibly, or he has so many HOF tags on THP that he didn't want to lap the field.

One of the captains just left a nice message on the home page article in the 1st post.
#allthedots

#hilarious

Very possibly, or he has so many HOF tags on THP that he didn't want to lap the field.

Ultimate team player, that Finley.

lol at #allthedots. That would be a fun team.

Hell of a group of captains. Would be great to be a part of this

I would love another chance in this event but it ain't happening this time. I have other engagement that weekend.

I will take this chance to throw my support back in the corner of my former captain, #YOAJVCG! Just imagine the victory speech :bulgy-eyes:

What a great group of captains and undoubtedly another classy party with Callaway and THP!!!

Last edited:
Okay fine.

That was easy.

#ImWithRhi

You ready girl? We can drink....again.
:)

A great list of captains in an amazingly fun event. Hopefully Scotty will get more team support than what we were able to provide last year. #TeamGoryl

Okay fine.

That was easy.

#ImWithRhi

You ready girl? We can drink....again.
:)

Is that all it takes to be on Team #Rhi?

I should have submitted my resume long ago...

lol. Lap the field or doesn't want to break the forum. Not sure how many HoFs he can still fit on his profile.

Callaway, all you can say is first class company with first class folks?️. This should be a blast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back