Playing W/ THPers - It's Just That Much Better

You guys need a fourth? I haven't played Hard Labor in years but always enjoyed it in the past. Lots of wildlife.

Love to have you Barry...I booked mine and Steve's through GolfNow for 10:30 Friday. I think Bill just called the course and added to our group.

You guys need a fourth? I haven't played Hard Labor in years but always enjoyed it in the past. Lots of wildlife.

That would great Barry and cool with me for sure. :golf2: Hard Labor is a fun course except for that dang hole #1 :beat-up:... Rated one of the hardest opening holes in the state.

Love to have you Barry...I booked mine and Steve's through GolfNow for 10:30 Friday. I think Bill just called the course and added to our group.

That would great Barry and cool with me for sure. :golf2: Hard Labor is a fun course except for that dang hole #1 :beat-up:... Rated one of the hardest opening holes in the state.

I'm in! Booked the remaining single at 10:30am on Golf Now. Looking forward to seeing you boys Friday!

I'm in! Booked the remaining single at 10:30am on Golf Now. Looking forward to seeing you boys Friday!

Now we're cooking with Crisco! :bomb:

This is another reason the place is fantastic, The deer come so close you can almost pet them .

This is another reason the place is fantastic, The deer come so close you can almost pet them .

Take ya a pocket full of dried corn and they'll follow you around like hog :D

Played with milehighgolfer, kc720, and pokeslice in a scramble yesterday. We played real well but didn't win, although if there was a first prize for having fun, we would have won it. Always great to see Kang and Randy and meeting Garrett was a pleasure as well. He is a great guy and awesome addition to the crew. Can't wait to do it again, guys!

I played with some good folks today !

b2362f17bc04cfbbf701336e19d72f90.jpg

e49cc8ce2bb4c9fd7155325022666d95.jpg

9346eca93442b5b3b3cff6be24298b6d.jpg

We had an awesome time today The weather was great with blues skies and low humidity. A whole bunch of good solid golfing going on too

In pics were Steve = Paladin & Donne = Adwillingham, Barry= Cpljohnst

I'm the grumpy ole guy in the black shirt/shorts with white cap who looks like he missed a four foot birdie putt on #18 :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Was such a beautiful day. Great THPers to play golf with. Always good to see the one and only Ole Gray! Was a pleasure to meet Paladin after following his MC journey last year. And I finally got to play a round with the esteemed Mr Willingham. Have been in a couple events with Donne but we've never played a round together. Glad to check that box!

Man what a great group, glad you folks had a blast. I love that course, always fun and a challenge.

Perfect weather, a lovely course, and unbeatable company. So awesome to meet more great thpers who are both solid golfers and outstanding people.

I just got home after avoiding the Atlanta traffic by exploring the north GA mountains. Definitely a really fun round with great company today. Played pretty poorly on the front nine, but much better on the back. Who knew you should actually swing through instead of at the ball?

Perfect weather, a lovely course, and unbeatable company. So awesome to meet more great thpers who are both solid golfers and outstanding people.

You hit the ball really well young trooper! I look forward to teeing it up with you again ?

I just got home after avoiding the Atlanta traffic by exploring the north GA mountains. Definitely a really fun round with great company today. Played pretty poorly on the front nine, but much better on the back. Who knew you should actually swing through instead of at the ball?

Donnie -- you hit some awesome shots today bro ! Reminded me of that PB you put up in Atlanta. Well the back nine did

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a great time playing with a buddy of mine & Orange Hog at one of his membership courses.

Little bit of sun, little bit of rain & a whole lot of fun.

Teeing it up with jhstew1 at the Breakers West this morning. Best part is the wives and kids are going to the pool and beach while we play!

Teeing it up with my bro in about 2 hours. Wasn't planning on playing this weekend so I'll gladly take an impromptu round

36 holes today with THPers and a gorgeous day. Should be a blast.

Teeing it up with jhstew1 at the Breakers West this morning. Best part is the wives and kids are going to the pool and beach while we play!
One of my favorite hotels out there.

Playing with 5 THPers today... Going to be a ton of fun on s nice course!

Acole, motoo and will82 out at Glen Mills with PGG.

7394bddcfc6bf4c20c0eb735a7fc5a00.jpg

Now PGG and Acole vs. motoo and golf4life at Inniscrone.
caa8ae9dd79b559491aeb60e184f1f22.jpg

Back