Calling all Carolinians

Wonder if a THP outting might be in the works, for one or both of those openings!

Wonder if a THP outting might be in the works, for one or both of those openings!
You wouldnt have to twist my arm

Woohoo!

I have 5 days off and was planning on playing a lot of golf over that time but woke up this morning to make my 8am tee time and have some sciatic pain, so I called and cancelled. I was going to play tomorrow morning and then hit the huge demo day at Stryker but will probably skip the round and just hit a few clubs at the demo day.

Trying to get the swelling down for Sunday. I will be at Tot Hill come hell or high water, I just need to be smart up until then.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
I'm a big Kelly Starrett fan. He has a few mobility workouts specifically for sciatica. I leafed through my copy of "Becoming a Supple Leopard", but couldn't find them. They'd probably turn up in a Google search. I recommend trying them first.

Sunday's a comin! I haven't picked up a club since Santee, it should be interesting and enlightening.

Sunday's a comin! I haven't picked up a club since Santee, it should be interesting and enlightening.

Your version of interesting is still completely different than mine. ...lol

Is it Sunday or Saturday?

Lol, it's gonna be a blast!

Man Bullit has some crazy good deals close... this is on group golfer

[h=1]$22 for 18 Holes with Cart at Whispering Woods Golf Club in Whispering Pines near Southern Pines ($49 Value. Good Any Day, Any Time until October 1, 2015!)[/h]

Man Bullit has some crazy good deals close... this is on group golfer

$22 for 18 Holes with Cart at Whispering Woods Golf Club in Whispering Pines near Southern Pines ($49 Value. Good Any Day, Any Time until October 1, 2015!)

I think our next outing should be down there somewhere, he's the CJ of the Carolinas lol, that dude drives all over to play.

I think our next outing should be down there somewhere, he's the CJ of the Carolinas lol, that dude drives all over to play.
I am down for a group outting in southern pines area

So I was given 2 tickets to the nascar race Sunday night. Anyone want to go?

Whispering Pines has 36 holes and is a fun course to play. There's some really dramatic elevation changes on one of the courses with elevated tee shots through chutes in the trees.

Today's trip to Georgia was not encouraging from a ball striking perspective. Sunday should be interesting. I'm going to play a round on post tomorrow and see if I can work the kinks out.

Today's trip to Georgia was not encouraging from a ball striking perspective. Sunday should be interesting. I'm going to play a round on post tomorrow and see if I can work the kinks out.

You're not alone. After a few decent rounds, I've fallen apart again. I think my back being a bit sore still was bothering me, but it didn't really hurt today. I felt like I was swinging well, I was just missing in all the wrong places. That's something you really can't do at Tot Hill.

So I was given 2 tickets to the nascar race Sunday night. Anyone want to go?

I'd go with. Used to work there never seen a race. Also how you want to work me riding with you I can pm you my number and you can call or text me if you wany.

I'd go with. Used to work there never seen a race. Also how you want to work me riding with you I can pm you my number and you can call or text me if you wany.
I'll pm you my number, give me a call when you are free and we can figure it out.

Sounds good

I'm going to go shopping for some golf balls today in preparation for Tot Hill. Maybe I'll find something new to add to the closet while I'm out. Tomorrow is going to be a blast, I just hope my game from yesterday doesn't follow me.

Back