Anyone in south Florida with an extra to let me use in my round this weekend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not south Flordia, but much closer to you than me!!!
Cure Putters
3195 N Oceanshore Boulevard
Flagler Beach, FL 32136

855-583-7482

I think we can take care of you... PM sent

So are the putters that come with Veritas on the weight kit bag last year's models?

So are the putters that come with Veritas on the weight kit bag last year's models?

Yes I believe so in my experience.

believe so. i have the one i bought from #cookie and its veritas on the bag, spoke with the Cure guys about an issue and they had stated it was last years model. same putters, small change in how they did weights/screws

Cure Putters - 2014 vs 2015 putters.

The easiest way to tell the difference between 2014 and 2015 putters is the engraving on the sole...

2015 putters have "Higher MOI" logo / "Made in USA" logo engraved on the sole (as seen below)

2014 putters have "Veritas Golf" engraved on the sole

------------

Heres a timeline of how the putters and company have evolved over the last 16 months...

In Jan 2014, we introduced the RX1 and RX2 at the PGA Show alongside our partner Deane Beman, former PGA TOUR Commissioner and Inventor of the Triangulation Alignment System.

The RX2 was Black / RX1 was Silver and came in straight shaft only

They looked like this:

We had a great product launch with lots interest and media coverage - #1 spot on the PGA show product spotlight and a segment on Morning Drive...We and came out of the Show with a lot of momentum.

In June, Jim Barfield, Former Co-Founder of Rife joined Cure Putters as VP of Professional Tours and has been a invaluable addition to our growing company.

In Summer of 2014 we introduced NEW Colors, the Offset Shaft and added the laser engraved logos on the face, back cover and top alignment lines
Now they looked like this:

As R&D continued throughout 2014 we moved to a UniBody Design for a more streamlined look - a limited number of 2014 putter have the UniBody head - All 2015 putters are UniBody.

New Putters for 2015:

In Jan 2015 we returned to the the PGA Show in Orlando with a Killer Tradeshow Booth and an Expanded Line of Cure Putters.

We introduced the RX1 Tour, RX2 Tour, RX3, RX3F and RXi - So, other than a handful of prototypes that may have leaked out mid to late 2014, all these models are New for 2015.

We also improved and streamlined the design of the RX1 & RX2 for 2015.

In addition to the new unibody design and new sole engraving previously mentioned, we simplified the adjustments on all putters as well.

Weight Adjustment:
The weight adjustment in 2014 had 3 sets of different length bolts depending on how many weights you wanted to attach.
2015 we just have 1 longer bolt that accommodates all weight combinations easily.

Lie Adjustment:
The Lie adjustment in 2014 had a small pin that was visible on top of the shaft disc to restrict travel in order to keep the lie angle within the legal range at all times.
In 2015, we changed the disc / cavity design to restrict shaft travel inside the cavity, without the pin. This delivers a cleaner look at address.

Custom Winn Grip:
2015 putters come with a Custom Winn mid Pistol grip with color matched options.

It's been an exciting journey and we have come a long way in just 16 short months.

We've seen dramatic improvements in putting stats of Tour players to 6 yr old Junior Champions and everyone in between.

We're currently in over 500 Pro Shops and retail locations in the US and have distribution to Korea and Japan and growing every day.

Thank you all for your interest and support. We look forward to sharing our future success with the great community here at THP!

Last edited:
What a great story and background. Makes me more excited for the Cure event coming up

Very interesting to see the the product evolve in what is really a short period of time

Very cool. Thanks for sharing your history. It's definitely been fun learning more and more about you guys and your equipment. Hope I can add one to the bag at some point.

Very cool insight into the company and it's history. Been looking at the RX2 lately and could see it in the bag by fall.

That was a fantastic little rundown of the history of these putters. I've said all along that I am fascinated by the technology and the adjustability; and I'd love to find one locally to give a roll or two to.

Its...ummmm.....interesting... I wouldnt game one. That putter isnt too far away from the old Starship Enterprise putter.

Team Cure (afwcardinal and I today in a 2 man tourney) had our respective Cure putters in play today. The problem I had with misses left has been figured out by having a better fluid takeaway that is just smooth without hitches. I think we made everything we looked at it within 10 feet today and just hit a ton of really good putts in the 10-20 foot range that just didn't quite fall but were on the line I wanted and struck perfectly so I can live with that.

I'm getting back to the point where pretty much any 20 foot or less putt I look at I think I can make it. Putts that don't go in are typically within 2 feet tops so I'm having zero issues at all even having a look at a 3 jack.

I really can't wait to hear all of the feedback and experiences here in a month from Ohio. I have ZERO hesitation saying that numerous THP'ers will be converts once they get the chance to roll these and give them a chance. Yes, they are big...and heavy....but the roll that is delivered is just so damn pure.

So cool to see the progression the product has taken.

Gaming A Cure?

COULD NOT RESIST!!!

This RX3 is headed my way!

4a4ce14acf4867df90cdc712ecfe51f9.jpg

Great purchase X, looking forward to your thoughts!

Just snagged a RX2 for a crazy good deal. Can't wait to get it in hand. The concept of these is super intriguing to me.

Just snagged a RX2 for a crazy good deal. Can't wait to get it in hand. The concept of these is super intriguing to me.

Love it, glad you were able to snag that one. Sounds like tons of thoughts upcoming as more of these get into hands of THP'ers.

Love it, glad you were able to snag that one. Sounds like tons of thoughts upcoming as more of these get into hands of THP'ers.

And there is a huge THP Event involving the company, the flatsticks and a whole bunch of people using them.

And there is a huge THP Event involving the company, the flatsticks and a whole bunch of people using them.

Yep, this thread is going to be seriously jumping pretty soon.

Heck yeah buddy. Can't wait to share my thoughts.
That's going to be a good one. Those going are in for a heck of a time I bet. Can't wait to hear all the tech info they get, and the thoughts of such a big group.

Can't wait! My RX2 Tour is scheduled to get here by Friday!

Feels like it's been an eternity waiting for it, but less than 5 days away now!

Back