Matt Franco Magic Trick with Rob Gronkowski

ddec

I have many leather-bound books
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
The Driver
I'm a sucker for magic tricks. Saw this one today done by Matt Franco with Gronk.

That's crazy, how stinking cool!

I love that stuff! Check out Carbornaro Effect if you haven't already. The guy does some crazy $hit

That's crazy.

Here's what I have so far:

1. He obviously never puts the phone in the towel. Looks like he puts into his sleeves when he does underarm throw.
2. He drops the phone down to the bottom of his pants. Watch him do a weird foot move when they walk up to the towel.
3. He walks closer to the football when he asks "do you hear that?" He then puts his foot right next to the football.
4. He somehow places the phone inside the football when he picks it up.
5. The sound Gronk hears when they shake the football is something already planted inside the football that is designed to dislodge when the ball hits the ground.

That's my guess. Really cool trick!

That is a trip. I've always enjoyed magic stuff. Love seeing someone do something neat like that.

It's simple, he's a jedi master. Only explanation.

Very cool. I watched it a few times and cannot pick up how he gets it in the ball.
Maybe magic is real ?

This was fun to watch. Jedi mind tricks

I'm fascinated by magic, and this trick is excellent.

Also…I keep forgetting how BIG football players really are. Gronk is HUGE.

I'm fascinated by magic, and this trick is excellent.

Also…I keep forgetting how BIG football players really are. Gronk is HUGE.

Matt's stuff is fantastic. I saw him on America's Got Talent and he is really good.

Very cool. I watched it a few times and cannot pick up how he gets it in the ball.
Maybe magic is real ?

My guess is there is a slit or something and he puts it in the first time he grabs the ball. If you notice, he grabs it unnaturally, with a very wide hand. That is my guess.

Man, I love sleight of hand tricks. As I said above, this is really, really cool.

Unbelievable! Thanks for posting.

Matt's stuff is fantastic. I saw him on America's Got Talent and he is really good.
I'll have to check him out because, confession time, when I read the title I thought to myself "this Matt Franco?!"

09594e427344b4b854f5f3ca8789fc5f.jpg

I watched it twice and, yeah, magic is real.... Wtf.

Back