THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Holy Michio emotions batman, its like one of my freshman classes up in here.

Its golf people. Enjoy golf. Play Golf. Love golf. Golfy golf golf.

Looking forward to who makes the team and can see the forest from all the trees.

Lots of people "bowing out" hopefully jdtox doesnt so ohio has someone to talk to in here or maybe the ohio domonation is a premonition to whats coming.

Regardless its still the internet and i have no idea why everyone is so sensitive and emotional lately but hopefully everyone stays excited about the event as it will be here before you know it

Announcement

When the answer was DEFINITELY, we meant it.

Both the captains and THP will be responsible for fielding each team. Split 50/50.

Time to move cause way too many OH guys know where I live

Captaincaution...so when do practice sessions begin on the SIM?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be by tonight.

Cool

1. Yard needs mowed
2. A few leaves remain, clear those out.
3. Foyer needs painted
4. Both bathrooms need updated

Captaincaution...so when do practice sessions begin on the SIM?

For 441, they start anytime :-D

We will definitely have some weekend sessions when the white stuff is on the ground.

Lots of people "bowing out" hopefully jdtox doesnt so ohio has someone to talk to in here or maybe the ohio domonation is a premonition to whats coming.

Regardless its still the internet and i have no idea why everyone is so sensitive and emotional lately but hopefully everyone stays excited about the event as it will be here before you know it

Your not getting off that easy, I'm not going anywhere. I'll dismantle Ohio by myself If I have to, but don't worry the Michigan boys will be back.

For 441, they start anytime :-D

We will definitely have some weekend sessions when the white stuff is on the ground.

I like where your head is at

Your not getting off that easy, I'm not going anywhere. I'll dismantle Ohio by myself If I have to, but don't worry the Michigan boys will be back.

Thats my boy. Go get me capt

So....what Ohio guys are signing up for this thing for sure? Time to get my pre-draft analysis done

So....what Ohio guys are signing up for this thing for sure? Time to get my pre-draft analysis done

This guy without a doubt.

I have a feeling you won't be alone. Not sure what's in the cards for my status, but I'll start taking things seriously when the time comes for that. Until then, I'll just keep my head down and try not to break the rules.

if it was Florida vs. Georgia Trash talk would have been minimal since Georgia knows hey would get crushed :alien2:

Couple dates would require a reschedule on my part, but signs point to definitely.

I have a feeling you won't be alone. Not sure what's in the cards for my status, but I'll start taking things seriously when the time comes for that. Until then, I'll just keep my head down and try not to break the rules.

Seriously?
Where the **** is all of this coming from? Either enjoy what this is going to become or dont, but everybody that decides they want to take pot shots and then throw that card out can just stop it now.

And I say this next part not directed at anybody specifically.
Im so god damn tired of the nonsense, I think it might be best if we just cancel the damn thing. This type of ******** across the forum and behind it needs to stop.

Maybe it's time we close this thread, and re-open about a month before the event. This way people can cool down and then maybe enjoy the event for what it is when we are close?

Maybe it's time we close this thread, and re-open about a month before the event. This way people can cool down and then maybe enjoy the event for what it is when we are close?

I sure hope not, hopefully everyone has said what they needed to say and EVERYONE can just move forward as we get ready to gear up for this showdown

I sure hope not, hopefully everyone has said what they needed to say and EVERYONE can just move forward as we get ready to gear up for this showdown

I agree with this 100%

Maybe we should go back to relating to how bad our football teams are? I mean the Lions and Browns are the worst in the NFL. The Lions somehow beat the Pack this weekend, the Browns well don't even need to be talked about and the Bengals lost to a crappy Texas team last night. Oh crap I brought Texas back in the mix. :alien:

Bombs Away!

I agree with this 100%

Maybe we should go back to relating to how bad our football teams are? I mean the Lions and Browns are the worst in the NFL. The Lions somehow beat the Pack this weekend, the Browns well don't even need to be talked about and the Bengals lost to a crappy Texas team last night. Oh crap I brought Texas back in the mix. :alien:

Leave Texas out of it. Plenty entertaining without the Texans trying to find and then flex their muscles. Never realized how much Michigan and Ohio hated each other until now. Good stuff! Hahaha

Seriously?
Where the **** is all of this coming from? Either enjoy what this is going to become or dont, but everybody that decides they want to take pot shots and then throw that card out can just stop it now.

And I say this next part not directed at anybody specifically.
Im so god damn tired of the nonsense, I think it might be best if we just cancel the damn thing. This type of ******** across the forum and behind it needs to stop.
All I was attempting to say is that I will not "bow out" and I will try to abide by the rules you outlined. Whether you read into that deeper than what it actually is isn't my doing. And if you did, I apologize because it wasn't a personal attack or anything of the sort.

Back