Trying out Swingbyte

Ok, looks like the link is working, I welcome all to comment, critique, analyze or whatever!,.. the numbers are below the graphic,...If you click on the 3D in the upper left corner you'll get all 3 views. I know my swing is a bit over the top which I never realized until I got the devise. So something to start working on.

Last edited:
Based on the numbers, this seems to be a swing with the driver. If so, the first thing you need to do is move the ball forward in your stance, keep your head behind the ball, and keep your back shoulder (right shoulder if you are right handed) in place (behind your head) to start your downswing. This will get you to a neutral to ascending attack angle, close your club face to path and increase your launch angle.

If you start hitting duck hooks don't get discouraged that's progress. Keep working to ingrain those things listed in the first paragraph. If you are then hitting duck hooks pretty consistently, look first to make sure you are transferring your weight where you get up on your back toe and your belly button is pointing at the target. If that is okay, then look to weaken your grip a bit.

There is always the possibility with these tools that there is something the numbers don't tell that seeing your swing and ball flight would reveal. But just based on the Swingbyte data that's what I can see.

I should have noted; this swing was a Big Bertha 3w,... Ive struggled recently with hitting before to ball, moving the ball back in my stance slightly has resulted in more consistent ball strikes. I realize im not initiating transfer to left enough which causes the bottom of my arch to be a bit too far back.

Back