Status
Not open for further replies.
She's a cutie Dan.

I hope we end up in at least one of the same.
Thank you! and yes, we will try and make it happen. another grilled cheese and beer at ibar? yes please!

#Oxymoron

and I mean that in the best of ways!

Good to see GregDan and OG back too!
I've been around. you just had to look in the shadows to find me lurking. Haha

Had my A- game today for the interview. Growing more positive about it every minute, but can't help but pick apart the negatives. Overall, just incredibly happy and fortunate to have had the opportunity to get the chance at the position and hope that they came away impressed with what I can bring to the table.

Had my A- game today for the interview. Growing more positive about it every minute, but can't help but pick apart the negatives. Overall, just incredibly happy and fortunate to have had the opportunity to get the chance at the position and hope that they came away impressed with what I can bring to the table.
Awesome man! don't worry about it, I'm sure you did great. I know you have been working really hard for a long time, it's about to pay off. ?

Nate, you're so great. :alien:

there is an event in Texas this year....

maxresdefault.jpg

Thank you! and yes, we will try and make it happen. another grilled cheese and beer at ibar? yes please!
No doubt. it was one of the soulmate highlights of the weekend for me.

I'm not married, nor do I have kids...that being said, today has to be one of the most exciting days of my life. Thanks THP for all you do.

I am...AMPED.

Event signups are kicking off. There is probably zero chance 2016 can beat 2015 for me personally but ill do my best to make it happen! Nothin but good vibes around here and that makes me happy

I'm not married, nor do I have kids...that being said, today has to be one of the most exciting days of my life. Thanks THP for all you do.

I am...AMPED.

You are welcome partner.
Now enjoy the heck out of it. You are going to be very busy on THP in 2016 I have a feeling.
#LotsToTalkAbout

I am...AMPED.
Well then 2016 should be a great year for you for THP event, you know you aren't limited to just the one big one :D

The weekend is coming up. Glad this week is coming to a close.

The weekend is coming up. Glad this week is coming to a close.

Me too. Weekend will bring more work, but joy as well.

Plus one step closer to the Kickoff CLassic signups for the THP Event on RTJ Trail.

Me too. Weekend will bring more work, but joy as well.

Plus one step closer to the Kickoff CLassic signups for the THP Event on RTJ Trail.
My only job is to make sure Netflix is still working and my couch doesn't get up and running away.

Chicken Parm on the left, spinach-tomato-ricotta on the right. It's #PizzaFriday in downtown Albany and that is my HHJJ because I'm #FAT

f97dbff32d9350f1bf053667c8abd4c0.jpg

yep and Thur. Had to adjust my has off for coverage

Well that sucks. Since you were looking to cross the river for a round I figured the sooner the better.

Pretty Jealous right now Lightningbolt, Hit em straight!

3b4b659e4b5d6c313366240e3e214590.jpg

7caece97c6907c312b75cca80284c6a8.jpg

Some Apex and Acid green UTX is my happy for the day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This makes me happy too. Rock the hell out of those my friend.

I'm happy because I've had a really fantastic 2015. I married my best friend in August with incredible friends and family surrounding us (210+) . I worked my butt off and got my handicap below the 5 mark which was my goal. I played a WHOLE lot of golf in a lot of different places with some fantastic people. I finished up my school work towards my Masters in Education with only student teaching left to do. I'm truly excited for whatever 2016 has to offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back