The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Came home to a wife who unfortunately discovered a hornet's nest while gardening :( Helped get the stings medicated up and dinner ready, then as soon as we were done eating my son got sick everywhere. Been a fun night so far.

When it rains it pours huh? Hope everyone gets better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something I ate it not sitting well with my belly

My darn phone charger...

F!ck yound adults on the golf course. So rude... That is all.

The never ending tale of my tax return continues. My accountant contacted the IRS last week, and they said a letter had been mailed with additional information requested, and until I received the letter they couldn't talk to him about anything going on. I finally received the letter today, which was delayed because they sent it to an address I haven't used in years, despite the rest of the correspondence this year going to the right address. All it states is they received my paperwork on April 10th (over 4 and a half months ago) but they needed an additional 45 days to work on it. I'm beyond livid, I'm going to contact my representative at this point.

Really down right now about my wrist. Can't play or practice full swings for 2 weeks. Been doing a lot of putting a chipping though. Sucks because the weather has been IDEAL for playing. Mid 70's.......

Customers ....who insist on tossing the fruit all over and having it roll on the floor. One lady came in ,starting tossing the oranges all over. Around 20 rolled off the slope and onto the ground. So I tell the lady "ma'am please do not throw the produce it's all over the floor" she says to me " they are all bad , I want the fresh ones there is soft spots at the top" . As these are easy Peruvian mandarins that is the way they are,state that to her. She began to yell " I am not stupid they are rotten". Ummm ma'am I can prove your both stupid ,crazy in a matter of seconds. *I did not say that .* As soon as she walked into the department I knew she was an troubled person, I am very good at judging people's body language, in less then 20 seconds I have a good idea what type of person you are. I've been in this business since I was 15, have a fair amount of knowledge. I told the manager the happenings,asked him if it happens again to ban hee from entering the store. I have done this many times before. When I am running a store, I do not take anything from anyone I run a well maintained department and a positive working and shopping environment. No need for crazy people or angry people they can shop elsewhere.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

The never ending tale of my tax return continues. My accountant contacted the IRS last week, and they said a letter had been mailed with additional information requested, and until I received the letter they couldn't talk to him about anything going on. I finally received the letter today, which was delayed because they sent it to an address I haven't used in years, despite the rest of the correspondence this year going to the right address. All it states is they received my paperwork on April 10th (over 4 and a half months ago) but they needed an additional 45 days to work on it. I'm beyond livid, I'm going to contact my representative at this point.

Hope you are not registered on the right side...That could explain it. :alien:

I've had just about my fill of A-holes, passive aggressive, and people basically in general today.

Abrasive personality CJ is not a good look... But sometimes I'm left no choice.

Nothing like buying a preowned club and finding it has a crack in the crown. Dang it!

Nothing like buying a preowned club and finding it has a crack in the crown. Dang it!

Where'd you buy?

Where'd you buy?

Local golf mart. They have one of the best return policy's in the business but it's store credit only there's not another in the used section

I have a Tax Lawyer that used to work for the IRS and he is magic, PM me if you want his number. He can fix anything.

Where'd you buy?

Golf course is closed starting tomorrow, through the weekend, for a golf tournament. Bah! That's 27 holes of golf I won't get in this week.

Just about lost my whole fingerprint on my right pointer. Not good, resisting stitches though for now.

Acorn Squash 1
James 0
Knife 100

Just about lost my whole fingerprint on my right pointer. Not good, resisting stitches though for now.

Acorn Squash 1
James 0
Knife 100

rub some dirt on it? Stitches heal faster bro.

Acorn Squash 1
James 0
Knife 100

Super glue.

Yikes James, gotta start protecting those digits!

I'm beat up, and trying to golf while doing it doesn't make me play well or score well. Might shut it down until the Gauntlet, as I'm playing like a 20 handicap out there right now.

Go see someone about that finger James!

I've had just about my fill of A-holes, passive aggressive, and people basically in general today.

Abrasive personality CJ is not a good look... But sometimes I'm left no choice.
Me too buddy

Acorn Squash 1
James 0
Knife 100
This is why you should only eat process foods that don't need to be cut up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back