Admit it here - you suck.

I lived right next to the B&J factory when I was living in Vermont and when you see the Vermonster bucket in person, it really makes you think "you've got to be f'kn kidding me" lol crazy huge

Couple of my buddies did the challenge in college. They were like Ron Burgundy in the bear pit by the time they were halfway through it...

image.png

I average <2 GIR and <4 FIR and my scores are usually above the century mark, yep I suck haha.

I'm only good when I'm at a THP event testing out lefty drivers swinging right handed :alien2:

I don't know how that's possible.... Maybe you just need a caddy to keep you in check :p

I average <2 GIR and <4 FIR and my scores are usually above the century mark, yep I suck haha.

Ahem. My handicap speaks for itself.

If ya don't suck at golf, you ain't right !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure a golfer can suck much worse than this.
9 holes. Even after 3. Next 5 played at +15. Finish the ninth hole w a par.
Oh, no water on the front 9 at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My drives today were: left (lost), right, right, left (lost), left, middle, left. I suck at this game.

My drives today were: left (lost), right, right, left (lost), left, middle, left. I suck at this game.

You will never suck Donnie.....you were a Morgan Cup captain which gives you exemption for life.

Why do I feel like the thread psychologist?

You will never suck Donnie.....you were a Morgan Cup captain which gives you exemption for life.

Because you're awesome Nate.

I must be in the 2015 Tiger stage of my "career" then...my best days are behind me, and I have no idea where the ball is going off the tee :act-up:

Because you're awesome Nate.

I must be in the 2015 Tiger stage of my "career" then...my best days are behind me, and I have no idea where the ball is going off the tee :act-up:

Did your wife hit you with a nine iron too? :act-up:

Hang in there Capt. Things will come around.

JM

Have a seat on my couch...hahaha

Did your wife hit you with a nine iron too? :act-up:

Hang in there Capt. Things will come around.

JM

Nah...my wife can't hit a nine iron :alien:

Not worried about it, hit 13 other clubs semi-decently, just getting in trouble with the big dog. May be time to switch back to one of the other three in the arsenal for some better mojo (pun intended).

I very well may be the worlds best bad golfer.

Yep I'm awful...suck is a compliment

I am terrible around a green with a 60* wedge. I MIGHT actually be better with a putter from the rough, MikeDean style.

Oh my! Alert the media! I wrote down this date for posterity :act-up:

JM

I am so bad right now. The inconsistency is killing me. My 9.5 handicap is going to take a BIG jump here in the next month or so as my good rounds keep falling off and my bad rounds are accumulating. Tee shots are killing me. Approach shots are killing me. 3 putts are killing me! I shot an 86 today with an average of 2.11 putts/hole. I drive well and am GIR and 3 putt it on just about every freaking hole. Then the next round I am spraying the ball all over off the tee and scrambling to shoot in the mid 80's.

Funny thing is that last year, I would kill for the 80s. Now that I've tasted the 70's, anything over 85 feels like a defeat.

Back