Liking for recommendations and thoughts

ketron10a

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Currently gaming a Nike Method Concept putter (belly but ended up chopping it to just under 34). Previously played a Nike Corza Ghost but hated it. Never did okay well with that putter. Wanting to switch to a. blade Putter. Currently considering several models. All 34 inch

Nike Method Matter b2-01
Nike Method Origin b2-01
Ping Cadence Tr Heavy
Ping Sigma G Anser (but probably out of budget)

peaked interest in the Cleveland HB and TFi putters as well after reading some reviews and hitting them a few times in Dicks.

I figured the Nike options would get me experiencing a blade for cheap but Cleveland is there too. The pings were very nice but idk if I wanna commit that much just yet.

Thoughts? Anyone had experience with this dilemma options?

The Huntington Beach models are unmatched at that price point. You are getting a milled putter for around $100.00. If you are not dead set on an insert putter I think the Cleveland putter is a no brainer.

I love the click sound some of the milled putters make. Having played around in GG with several used Scottys just couldn't ever afford one. Sometimes the insert putters just sound too muted for me (almost dead). The pings sigma g had great feel and sound but I'm approaching used Scotty territory...was waiting for better reviews/information for the HB collection. It I need to make a decision post Ricky tick I have a golf trip in 12 days. I want to bring a new stick with me. (Will bring my Nike too just in case the putter game goes to crap with a new flatty)

Said F it and gobbled up a brand new HB4 off of eBay for $75. At that price point I don't think I'm gonna be mad if I end up going back to a mallet. 1 and 4 looked ok to me and I'd have played either. So we'll see how this goes!

Back