The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest-Part V

My philosophy is the more I eat tonight...the heavier I'll be tomorrow which means there's more weight to lose!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I had other motives for the carbo-load, honestly.

75 mile bike ride in the morning.

I like "The slobs" team 6. Let's do this

I had other motives for the carbo-load, honestly.

75 mile bike ride in the morning.

Nice! Best of luck with it!

I'm up for any name for Team 6...

My scale let out a scream today as I walked past it this morning...I think it knows what's going to happen tomorrow morning.

Goal for me is 15 lbs

Goal weight for me is 205.

The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest-Part V

Glad I'm not the only one that loaded up today. Sorry, I knew it would be my last cheat day for a while. Good luck everyone! Now we just have to come up with a name for team 2...

I do not know about name for team 2....but as Schnergun is a good friend I will do my best to keep him from here...good luck to everyone...especially team 3
8fe51510505282e29601be31359919e2.jpg

Ok team 5. Let's do this! Any name ideas? First one that popped into my head was oprah's pie club.

Ok team 5. Let's do this! Any name ideas? First one that popped into my head was oprah's pie club.

Then team 1 could be Oprah's Muffin's :laughing:

Weigh in complete.

Time to do work everyone!

Team 4 here are some team name ideas...Top Gut, The Breakfast Chub, Three Burritos, The Gummies, Stout Wars...

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Team 4 another idea..Gutbusters

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Weigh in and email sent.

Sent!!

1st post updated with the teams (much cleaner), I'll add the team names this week

Weigh in sent. Ooof that's embarassing

Weigh in sent. Ooof that's embarassing
I said the same thing. But thats a good sign that change is needed. Lets do work brother!

I said the same thing. But thats a good sign that change is needed. Lets do work brother!

Dude I haven't been this heavy in for ever. Disgusting, and it's impacting my everyday life. Total bull$hit. I'm actually very disappointed with myself.

Weigh in sent, time to do work

Dude I haven't been this heavy in for ever. Disgusting, and it's impacting my everyday life. Total bull$hit. I'm actually very disappointed with myself.

Today is the beginning of many new days!

Back