1st Contest - 2015 Grandaddy - Callaway Great Big Bertha

Congratulations and hang on for the ride of your life!

JM

Congratulations cdpkook132! No go kick some ZooCrew @$$ and help being home the belt!

#TeamRedemption

Congrats cdpkook132

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats!

Congrats cdpkook!

Congrats !

Congrats cdpkook132. Hang on and enjoy the wild and amazing ride

Congrats cdpkook132! Know OK is a big state, but pretty cool if you get to play some practice rounds with your captain before hand! How far away are you guys from eachother?

Congrats!

Congrats cdpkook132!

Congrats man! The team is taking shape!

Congrats. What a great way to start your week.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Congrats Cdkook132! Great to see OK is repping THP strongly this year. Now for the time of your life. Enjoy the journey.

Congrats on the golden ticket!

Congratulations!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Congrats!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Congrats!

Holy freaking crap! I can't even believe it i am in total shock and awe right now, I can't stop shaking! Seriously I need to let this set in.

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk
Congrats man!

Congrats cdpkook132! Enjoy the ride of your life buddy!

Congrats cdpkook132!

Congrats! The ride just started dude. It will fly bye, and there is no time for rest! Do work, make us all very proud! First and foremost have the time of your life! This is an opportunity of a lifetime.

Thank you everyone! I am still letting it soak in and the the shaking has almost stopped... I will do a write up on my "story" and post it tonight to introduce you all the the 3rd member of #TeamRedemption

I can't even explain the feelings going through my body right now.

Thank you everyone! I am still letting it soak in and the the shaking has almost stopped... I will do a write up on my "story" and post it tonight to introduce you all the the 3rd member of #TeamRedemption

I can't even explain the feelings going through my body right now.

Make sure you include your immediate initial reaction! Has to be a good one! I knew I would lost my mind!

Congrats

Back