Odyssey Putters Thread

First round with the Tank #1W. I'm impressed. Didn't jive well with the CB putters when I tried them last but I think this one being 35" is the trick. Nothing earth shattering, but only one 3 putt and a few 1 putts. I did struggle with pace a little bit, but everyone in the group did, so I'm going to chalk that up to conditions right now. Only real change I made coming off of the 7CS was to move the ball back a little in my stance. Can't wait to get back out to see if that performance continues!

The new putter is legit. So much fun.

Just found a Dual Force 660 in a closet here. No clue where it came from, not in the best shape, but maybe I'll give it a roll just to see how it goes.

Just found a Dual Force 660 in a closet here. No clue where it came from, not in the best shape, but maybe I'll give it a roll just to see how it goes.
Nice i picked up a dual force 882 a few weeks ago just to play around with at the office and i gotta say I have really liked the insert.

Last edited:
I need the new putter line to be released here.. There is a certain head shape I know will be mine :D

Let me say I wonder why I ever went away from my #1W. Beside one 3 wiggle today due to a brain fart on a birdie putt it shines as bright as the winter Florida sun.

Sorry once I heard about it I knew it would be mine
And when is the release date??? You guys have me way to intrigued! I cant wait for a new line of putters from odyssey.

James has been hanging around JB way too much.

#WayOfTheForce

James has been hanging around JB way too much.

#WayOfTheForce

You just have to learn how to read James' posts. From all over the forum. I've picked up a few hints without him even giving them. If it's anything like what I imagining, I think it might be freaking awesome.

You just have to learn how to read James' posts. From all over the forum. I've picked up a few hints without him even giving them. If it's anything like what I imagining, I think it might be freaking awesome.

Definitely

I will say that the new line was announced to us as an answer to a thper's question and once it was said to us the room lit up. I personally can't wait to roll one and I'm almost positive I'll own one

Back