Did anyone get in a Thanksgiving round?

I'm playing this morning with my wife's uncle. Great weather for it.

I'm playing this morning with my wife's uncle. Great weather for it.
Glad it's nice over there dude. It dumped all night here. I was going to go practice and try playing 9. Considering my yard is swamplike right now, that ain't happening.

Glad it's nice over there dude. It dumped all night here. I was going to go practice and try playing 9. Considering my yard is swamplike right now, that ain't happening.

We got a dash of rain yesterday, not nearly enough to be change course conditions.

I used to play a ton of thanksgiving day golf back in the day. Most courses had it as a "free golf day" .. Meaning the shop was closed and you can play all day walking with no cost.

I do get out and hit at least half a dozen balls daily in my net no matter rain or shine. Kinda like my am exercises

9 on Tuesday
18 Wednesday
Ate turkey on Thanksgiving

Hoping to get a few rounds in over the next week.

I made the plans, had a tee time and probably could have breezed through to a 2:30 round, but fell asleep and woke up 5 minutes before my tee time.

Damn Jetlag, this most recent trip has cost me probably 4 rounds of golf. Will have to see if I can get out this weekend.

Yes, The course was closed. But they said we could walk if we wanted to. So we walked 18.

I got to get out for a morning round today. It was pretty darn cold but I played pretty well and had a blast. At points it seemed as if we had the course to ourselves.

Wishing you all a happy Thanksgiving and hoping lots of you got to get out and play today.

25°, 10 mph breeze and light snow..... so no, no Thanksgiving golf here. I did play on Tuesday though - 64°, sunny and dead calm.

Yes, The course was closed. But they said we could walk if we wanted to. So we walked 18.

That is awesome, not in florida. There was not a course closed.

That is awesome, not in florida. There was not a course closed.

My old private course would be closed on thanksgiving and Christmas, free walking. Don't know if it's still that way.

Absolutely. Club did a 930am shotgun start so they could close around 2. Great time. Weather ended almost 70 and sunny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back