The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

e94ab50afef1766eda7078c23e132262.jpg

Harry always says, "golf is like a box of chocolates, you never know which game I'll show up with"
Truer words have never been spoken!

Finley quick to defend the reputation of his team, how about stepping up the game and not your keyboard clicks. The grandaddy belongs to it's new rightful and hardworking team of THPers, we are more focused then ever. The past is the past and let it be there, the future is about to change for many years to come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A lot of short memories on here. We were there playing a team event and we won, not really much more to say than that. The best team has won and will win again. Pretty simple really.

I look forward to the video.
Jason has always been cool to me (thanks for 3 jacking #9 BTW).

I know there will be substance, a little jab here and there, and forthcoming awesomeness contained in the video.

Always (at least most of the time) try to be a good host.

A lot of short memories on here. We were there playing a team event and we won, not really much more to say than that. The best team has won and will win again. Pretty simple really.

I like your style Finley your a cool cat I will give you that. The fire inside burns deep , much like mine. The past is exactly that, lets face it you cannot keep that record forever. Just as the record was once the mainstay, the CD took over. THP is that Complete Domination. You see what I did there . If I can dethrown team Callaway this year , I am ready to take that step forward to do what has to be done.

I like your style Finley your a cool cat I will give you that. The fire inside burns deep , much like mine. The past is exactly that, lets face it you cannot keep that record forever. Just as the record was once the mainstay, the CD took over. THP is that Complete Domination. You see what I did there . If I can dethrown team Callaway this year , I am ready to take that step forward to do what has to be done.

The only form of Complete Domination that THP has experienced is in defeat! Do believe the record would show that the ZooCrew has done the dominating. Let's see if THP can win more than a couple points in single matches this time.

We all have seen what the THP'ers have appreciated the most from the Grandaddy...... but the question is, what does Finley enjoy the most about being part of The Grandaddy?

The only form of Complete Domination that THP has experienced is in defeat! Do believe the record would show that the ZooCrew has done the dominating. Let's see if THP can win more than a couple points in single matches this time.

This year, I know THPers have been working hard on their games. Zoocrew may be in for a suprise and a huge shock. The tables are about to turn for some time to come. I am ready to slay the zoocrew dragon, it will be so bitter sweet.

I think about this almost everyday just like most on the forum. I want in, I want to be worked away to Socal, I want to be fitted at Callaway. I want to break bread with my team and the zoocrew. I want to tee it up on some crazy nice course in Socal. I want to talk with my partner over shots and stay up late laughing in disbelief that we are there. I want to talk sh!t and get talked about by Jrod. I want in this thing like I need oxygen.

Dang it. I hate to be redundant, so I'll just say well said, Freddie. I couldn't top this post.

We all have seen what the THP'ers have appreciated the most from the Grandaddy...... but the question is, what does Finley enjoy the most about being part of The Grandaddy?

What's not to love? I love the competition, I love seeing how much THPers and the Zoo Crew love it, I love the camaraderie and most importantly, I love that we win EVERY. DAMN. TIME!

Good lord I am excited for this after today. Callaway is excited. THP better be excited and its on.
Team Redemption...Trying for a first.

#3rdTimesACharm

The contests for this can not come soon enough. This has been on my mind basically every day.

Today was a bit eye opening for me.

Many of us saw what happened in 2013.
Most saw what happened in 2014 where the event was changed in some regards.

For 2014, most would day the event was organized to perfection where no one could expect/want ANYTHING more.

What does Callaway ask today? What can we do better? What do you guys want to see?

They have ideas already, we brought some ideas.

The fact that they aren't just content with how 2014 was speaks volumes to what this means to them both from their experience and then wanting to make the experience the best as possible for THP'ers.

This event is NOT rinse and repeat. Be ready for the unexpected....and begin thinking what you may want changed/improved upon. They care about this more than you can imagine and that speaks absolute volumes.

Not called the #Grandaddy of 'em all for nothing!!

Good lord I am excited for this after today. Callaway is excited. THP better be excited and its on.
Team Redemption...Trying for a first.

Today was a bit eye opening for me.

Many of us saw what happened in 2013.
Most saw what happened in 2014 where the event was changed in some regards.

For 2014, most would day the event was organized to perfection where no one could expect/want ANYTHING more.

What does Callaway ask today? What can we do better? What do you guys want to see?

They have ideas already, we brought some ideas.

The fact that they aren't just content with how 2014 was speaks volumes to what this means to them both from their experience and then wanting to make the experience the best as possible for THP'ers.

This event is NOT rinse and repeat. Be ready for the unexpected....and begin thinking what you may want changed/improved upon. They care about this more than you can imagine and that speaks absolute volumes.

Not called the #Grandaddy of 'em all for nothing!!
I legitimately have goosebumps right now.

Hooooly crap. I never ever cease to be amazed at the #Grandaddyofemall

I expect nothing less than the best out of Callaway. I am sure this year will leave everyone in awe

Man I'm reading JB & #Cookie's post with a smile on my face. I truly hope I'm lucky enough to experience this event & bring that belt back to THP where it belongs....

I am not at all surprised that they are trying to one-up themselves, its what they do.

I am pumped for 2015. As an inaugural member, I want back in. I want a rematch with Finley, and mostly I want to bring the belt to THP

#Grandaddy2015BESTEVER !

Contests will be my chance to get in, and I cannot wait for them to start!!!

I am not at all surprised that they are trying to one-up themselves, its what they do.

I am pumped for 2015. As an inaugural member, I want back in. I want a rematch with Finley, and mostly I want to bring the belt to THP

Man I hope so.......

Back