2015 THP Invitational at Olde Stonewall - Pittsburgh, PA

That would be me. I just have some "stuff" I'm going through at the moment and have a situation/circumstance that will unfortunately force me to miss this great event. Just hope I'm finally at the end of my "stuff".

Glad you were able to take advantage of it Ron. Enjoy!
Sorry you had to cancel dude hope it turns out ok

2.5 more days…Anyone else excited?!

344072316aa527905fc54e0d122ba8b9.jpg

Bob is and so am I

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mO-KZni9pI0

That would be me. I just have some "stuff" I'm going through at the moment and have a situation/circumstance that will unfortunately force me to miss this great event. Just hope I'm finally at the end of my "stuff".

Sorry to hear this Greg. I hope everything works out for you and that we get a chance to catch up soon.

Sucks man - was hoping to meet yet another Md golfer! Hope everything works out...

last day of work before I leave for Pittsburgh, I cant wait

Packing day. Had hoped to be gaming an XR 4w this weekend, but Dick's has none in stock as usual. So, I'm wrestling with what set up to go with at the top of the bag. With the way my last couple of rounds have gone, I'm not sure it matters. Lol. Sorry Spivey. Ha. Bring your A game partner. Really excited, though, to be getting together with a great group of THPers this weekend. I'll see a few of you tomorrow night hopefully.

Packing day. Had hoped to be gaming an XR 4w this weekend, but Dick's has none in stock as usual. So, I'm wrestling with what set up to go with at the top of the bag. With the way my last couple of rounds have gone, I'm not sure it matters. Lol. Sorry Spivey. Ha. Bring your A game partner. Really excited, though, to be getting together with a great group of THPers this weekend. I'll see a few of you tomorrow night hopefully.

Ken

I am going to Golfsmith tonight - if they have 1 in stock do you want me to nab it for you?

I am planning on rolling in between 6:30 -7 tomorrow evening. If anyone wants to get together ( Mad Mex in Cranberry maybe? ) say around 8 tomorrow, chime in. I will call and reserve a table tomorrow morning. Be cool to get some thp'ers together!

Just want to confirm that tee times start at 10. I'm going to be rolling in Saturday morning.

edit: NM just got the PM.

Ken

I am going to Golfsmith tonight - if they have 1 in stock do you want me to nab it for you?

No thanks, buddy, although thanks for asking. I already have a plan B in the works, but, I just can't get it done in time for this weekend.

I am planning on rolling in between 6:30 -7 tomorrow evening. If anyone wants to get together ( Mad Mex in Cranberry maybe? ) say around 8 tomorrow, chime in. I will call and reserve a table tomorrow morning. Be cool to get some thp'ers together!

I don't know at what time I'll get there, but I will meet you on thursday night, wherever you guys chose to go

well done Pete.
looks like whoever follows your group will get a customized dozen of RX balls! :alien:

Final practice round today, excited can't wait for this weekend...

Nice balls Petey

Final practice round today, excited can't wait for this weekend...

Nice balls Petey

Same here. Gonna play an easy course to relax after some strenuous range work these past couple days.
I can't find my THP covers, so that's a shame, but I do have a bottle of Fireball.

The rest of today and 1/2 day tomorrow if work then a quick range session and off to Pitt to chill with an old friend and enjoy some cold ones. Practice round Friday.

excitrd for this weekend

Ken

No thanks, buddy, although thanks for asking. I already have a plan B in the works, but, I just can't get it done in time for this weekend.

I am making a similar stop and was going to offer the same thing. I've got an assortment of 3w's and a burner 5w I can bring if you need a plan C :)

The rest of today and 1/2 day tomorrow if work then a quick range session and off to Pitt to chill with an old friend and enjoy some cold ones. Practice round Friday.

excitrd for this weekend

Wish I could do a half day tomorrow. I'm anxious to get on the road.

Since you will be a few hours ahead of me on the same route, I expect updates on any traffic woes :)

SaA

This weekend is just going to be fantastic. I cant wait for today and tomorrow to fly bye.

FYI:

Just a quick FYI that I sent a PM to everyone with the weekends itinerary. I hope everyone got it. If you have any questions shoot me a PM.

FYI:

Just a quick FYI that I sent a PM to everyone with the weekends itinerary. I hope everyone got it. If you have any questions shoot me a PM.

I know you suggested around 10, but if we want to just hang around at the course in the morning, will it bother you guys at all if we get there earlier? assuming of course that the flightscope and everything may not be ready earlier

I, like Pete, only paked a dozen, I think I am relying on the swag a bit too much
Don't forget the dozen B330's in your package you sent to my place!

Oh that's right we're playing in Pittsburgh this weekend. Almost forgot :). I hope 441 stretches and does some strength training. My old tired arse will get heavy!

Back