The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 SEC teams fall out of Top 25...replaced by 2 Big10 Teams.....OMGOMGOMGOMG

crap, now belima only plays 6 more ranked teams.

How in the world is FSU number 6 in the coaches poll? As an FSU fan, I'm even shocked to see them back in the top ten in the AP.

3 SEC teams fall out of Top 25...replaced by 2 Big10 Teams.....OMGOMGOMGOMG

huge sec homer here, and I am fine with this. ebb and flow. sec is way down this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it is glorious.

How in the world is FSU number 6 in the coaches poll? As an FSU fan, I'm even shocked to see them back in the top ten in the AP.

I thought you were a Gator fan dude

uploadfromtaptalk1442274968464.jpg

This was just the first half.

I thought you were a Gator fan dude

0ec1e31e17042f6899a9e48a585f2188.jpg

lmao! You know I love ya :in-love:

you know, we have a coaching search going on right now that no one is talking about, so let me be the first to say.

John Gruden to Illinois.

Now Durham Smythe is out for the year?!! ND has lost their starting DT, RB, QB, and TE already this year!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Next man in, but WTF. :(

Probably means that Chuck Strong might not last past this season if he doesn't make some huge gains this year. It's going to be a shame, because I think he's a class act and a great coach.
I don't think they'll cut bait that fast. No way two seasons is a fair barometer for a broken program.

I don't think they'll cut bait that fast. No way two seasons is a fair barometer for a broken program.
I agree, it's not enough time ... but I bet Texas fans are a lot like Oklahoma fans, and if Oklahoma fans can suggest firing Stoops after an 8 win season, I can only imagine Texas fans if UT finished below .500 this year.

All they need to do though is look at OU's Schnellenberger/John Blake era's to find out what happens when you get rid of an iconic coach and then get impatient with the "rebuilding".

I agree, it's not enough time ... but I bet Texas fans are a lot like Oklahoma fans, and if Oklahoma fans can suggest firing Stoops after an 8 win season, I can only imagine Texas fans if UT finished below .500 this year.

All they need to do though is look at OU's Schnellenberger/John Blake era's to find out what happens when you get rid of an iconic coach and then get impatient with the "rebuilding".
9 wins doesn't let you keep your job, and this is Nebraska!!!

9 wins doesn't let you keep your job, and this is Nebraska!!!
More like 408 yards vs the pride of the state Blackshirts loses your job.

Probably means that Chuck Strong might not last past this season if he doesn't make some huge gains this year. It's going to be a shame, because I think he's a class act and a great coach.

Yup, but the show must go on.

24207810314ee46f9c9f4c772d698f22_zps3oxijdts.jpg

Good grief.

There's only one answer to this issue. #NateforUTAD

Jack Swarbrick 2 - ADs he has beefs with 0

If they fire Strong, they better throw everything they have at Briles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back