The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've watched Minnesotas qb throw like 4 passes all season, and 3 of them have gone straight to the opposing team.

I've watched Minnesotas qb throw like 4 passes all season, and 3 of them have gone straight to the opposing team.

Yah and Powell just dropped it .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn mich st. Ouch

Your words are hurtful. To be fair, the season is over for everyone besides Clemson, the sec champ and the big10 champ

And Baylor if they can get through the gauntlet they will face the next 3 games. OK, OK State, TCU. Got to give them props if they run through that 3 - 0.

And don't forget the Fighting Irish if they beat Stanford.

Still a lot to be decided....

I'm shaking I'm so livid.
Sorry buddy, hate to see a team win on a bag call like that, but after all of Nebraska's close losses I'll take a big win like tonight!

And Baylor if they can get through the gauntlet they will face the next 3 games. OK, OK State, TCU. Got to give them props if they run through that 3 - 0.

It's hard to take any of those Big 12 teams seriously. Defenses are just awful.

Maybe not OSU, I know embarrassingly little about them.

I'd like to agree, but I don't buy it. I'm too cynical. Lsu will get the benefit of the doubt since their loss was to the "amazing" Alabama. Notre dame and Baylor are missing key guys and don't play a conf champ game. Not happening IMO. Hope I'm wrong

They looked damn good today on both sides of the ball from what I saw. I knew very little until watching a decent amount today while alternating between that and the Clemson game.

And Baylor if they can get through the gauntlet they will face the next 3 games. OK, OK State, TCU. Got to give them props if they run through that 3 - 0.....

I don't think it happens. Might be the homer in me, but I think the Big XII is decided at Bedlam.

OSU will have the edge in that game, playing at home over the Thanksgiving weekend.

Not so fast my friend!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

OSU has the top ranked D in the Big XII for what it's worth.

Was worth a lot today that's for sure.

Really out of the loop on other football programs besides nd .. But I remember Nebraska used to be a powerhouse every season . Such a strong program

what happened to that program)? Hard to imagine college football without a strong Nebraska showing every year

Really out of the loop on other football programs besides nd .. But I remember Nebraska used to be a powerhouse every season . Such a strong program

what happened to that program)? Hard to imagine college football without a strong Nebraska showing every year

Tom Osborne retired

Umass started stealing all of their recruits

Pretty scared for Miller he got rocked by the turf monster he couldn't hardly move.

Might be a good idea to let him rest next week to make sure he's ok for the important games

If only my wedges could get that much check as that LSU kickoff

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Fun fact, Reilly has now won the same amount of games vs top 10 opponents as Bo Pelini.

(Depending on ranking MSU was #11 in BCS when Bo beat them.)

Minnesota really needs to hire Claeys.

I'd like to agree, but I don't buy it. I'm too cynical. Lsu will get the benefit of the doubt since their loss was to the "amazing" Alabama. Notre dame and Baylor are missing key guys and don't play a conf champ game. Not happening IMO. Hope I'm wrong

Would be pretty interesting to see what the committee would do with a 1-loss Notre Dame team if Clemson is undefeated, since that's their only loss right now. That would assume that Notre Dame beats Stanford at the end of the season, with Stanford assumed to be the best team in the Pac-12 this year.

Next month: "one loss lsu deserves a shot in the playoff with the same record as sec champ Alabama. They were impressive week in and week out."

Especially after lsu just switches spots with bama monday from 2 to 4 lol

Henry showing Fournette how it's done .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back