MI/OH and Anyone Else 2015 Gathering - August 29th

MI/OH and Anyone Else 2015 Gathering - August 29th

Been just a little busy this week and haven't been able to make any progress.

Idk if it helps out but I called Moose Ridge and they said they could do $30 a piece around 3 if we wanted to play there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Anyone else available to play Friday morning? I get Thursday night, so am up for 36 Friday if anyone else can play Friday morning

Anyone else available to play Friday morning? I get Thursday night, so am up for 36 Friday if anyone else can play Friday morning

Not sure I can get up there early, but I'll know more in a few weeks

It's possible. I will see how work goes up to that point.

I might depending on what your definition of morning is.

Anyone in these 2 groups making the leap?

IN But UNCONFIRMED
Hennesbp
DavidWinchell
TyJohnston
Solid5112
Brock
Jpalmsgolf
Tommyhaka
Amart
Frknglfnut (sunday round only)

Potentially Interested:
Grins
Hacker
Devrickus (if a few demands are honored)
gr8dryv
dleavitt39
JROD
myndcraft

Working the fiancé a little but it's not looking good with the move coming up...

Might be able to, will know more the closer we get.

Idk if it helps out but I called Moose Ridge and they said they could do $30 a piece around 3 if we wanted to play there.

Would have to be closer to 4 being that far away based on the arrival time of some of the THPers we are hosting. I'll see what I can get tomorrow.

Would have to be closer to 4 being that far away based on the arrival time of some of the THPers we are hosting.

I told them it would be between 3-4 and he said he could do $30 a piece.

I told them it would be between 3-4 and he said he could do $30 a piece.

Sent you a Pm to not clog the thread with extra rounds discussions.

1 month out....last day to get your room booked

I'm a probable for Friday's round. I have a client meeting in the morning/early afternoon and then I'll be free to take off. If the course fits my drive time I'm definitely in. Getting pretty excited for this, hopefully my game can stay in one piece until then!

Im very sad to have to drop out of this. Issues with my employer paying me on time have led to some financial set backs.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Im very sad to have to drop out of this. Issues with my employer paying me on time have led to some financial set backs.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

no problem at all, hopefully that all gets resolved for ya

It pains me mike, but I just can't swing this. Looking like we will be moving into the new house that weekend...

Have a blast guys!

It pains me mike, but I just can't swing this. Looking like we will be moving into the new house that weekend...

Have a blast guys!

no problem thanks for the heads up

Mike-

Sorry dude, just wanted to let you know that I'm not backing out of this. I'm actually really looking forward to this gathering!

Spoiler
:banana:

Room reserved! Now looking for anyone who might want to split the room. I have a 2 bed room.

Room reserved! Now looking for anyone who might want to split the room. I have a 2 bed room.

Im sure someone that waited last minute will take you up on that

4 weeks out yall

Back