Behind The Scenes Look At BST Nano Carbon

If anyone is curious after seeing the paddles, etc then check out their site for that here: http://aztekpaddles.com/

Those were some fantastic pics. I would love to work in that place. Looks like they are fabricating some pretty interesting things in that facility.

Awesome looking facility, looks huge. I love the golf memorabilia some really nice looking sticks. The paddles look very nice, I need to get back into canooing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
One of the cool things to me was the genuine excitement from all different people about the different products they are improving.

I literally thought about this all night long. So so so many questions I'm eager to hear the answers to.

Great behind the scenes look. I'm interested.

You got me intrigued that's for sure. The technology and concept looks very promising.

Some great pics. Love seeing the range of products being made. Looking forward to what they can bring to the shaft game.

Great photos ! With myself working for an aerospace composites company since 1990, I see a lot of familiar stuff in those photos. The HAAS machines are amazing to watch do their thing. We now have 4 of them and will probably put in another 2 in the coming year. It looks like their whole facility is a "clean room". I built a lot of composite aircraft parts in the first 15 years working there before going into the IT world. When I see those rolls of graphite and fiberglass, I get kind of giddy.
I really am looking forward to learning more about Grandura and what differences they will be bringing to the shaft market.

Those pics show some amazing things can't wait to hear how they are bringing to golf!

I've got a carbon fly rod that is awesomeness, if they build a true carbon shaft I'll be early in line.

The amount of questions I asked at the UST event when they showed us behind the scenes would get multiplied by around a 100 at a place like this. Just looking at the pictures I have a bunch already and they aren't all the normal golf related questions. Posts like these with an engineering background make me really happy/excited. I also see TeXtreme in one of those pictures. A naked shaft or a shaft wrapped in TeXtreme would be one of those shut up and take my money products. Its a shame most people want painted shafts (according to UST).

Ellsworth bikes are pretty sweet! My buddy got one last year and I was blown away with how light it was compared to my old Trek. I'm not big into biking so I can't justify the price, but quality of products is spot on

WOW! Amazing products they are crafting! Excited to see what the golf applications are going to be for sure!

This is a really diverse company, lots of different mindsets from different backgrounds to pull ideas from. Some of the best ideas come from those who aren't even in the exact industry, since they are thinking outside of the golf paradigm. Great stuff!

Back