Branson June 26th through 28th unofficial THP gathering

Meet us in Toledo! Lol
You know, we found a good spot for parking at that hospital. Only a solid 12 from there. And we may potentially need a uhaul

I am playing Buffalo Ridge (Branson Creek) tomorrow, I will get some pictures to remind you guys to come back :D

I am playing Buffalo Ridge (Branson Creek) tomorrow, I will get some pictures to remind you guys to come back :D

Looking forward to the photos.....I remember the first 3 holes vaguely.

You lit the front nine up my friend :) you carried us on the front nine

Looking forward to the photos.....I remember the first 3 holes vaguely.

Don't need a reminder, buddy, I'm coming back whether you like it or not. Only question is who's coming with me?

I'd love to play that again someday, minus the pull hook I brought with me there.

One of my all time favorite courses. Can't wait to see more pics and reminisce about the gathering. Have fun Shane! Oh and I'll bet just about everyone and then some are coming back:clapp:

Back