What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sloppy 86. Had issues adjusting to green speeds. Wasn't as sharp off the tee and couldn't capitalize on good shots. Plus side was I played in 2 hours 20 minutes.
86 ain't gonna cut it in pitt as a A player...step it up

36/41 for 77. Played the Mountain course at my home club. Really hit my irons great today. Played the back nine first and was even par. Moved over to the front nine and played 2 holes behind the Couple's Group that does a shotgun on that nine on Friday night. They aren't exactly fast. Had to rush to finish the last 7 holes and just beat darkness. Could have been a great round, but finished weak on the final three holes.

7 FWY, 13 GIR, 32 putts (two 3-putts), 1 penalty
3 birdies, 8 pars, 6 bogies, 1 double.

41-49=90. Will ESC to 88. Lots of lost balls (even on the front). Moments of brilliance followed by sheer lunacy.

Only got 16 in, finished with a 69 with 2 holes to play - +6 overall. Was too quick all night but got away with it with woods, but irons were not crisp.

Wind picked up as round went on and I have a tendency to rush tempo as wind blows harder. Missed a lot of greens but short game saved me.

3 birdies, 7 bogies and 1 double bogey.

Heading to the range tomorrow to work on tempo.

Only got 16 in, finished with a 69 with 2 holes to play - +6 overall. Was too quick all night but got away with it with woods, but irons were not crisp.

Wind picked up as round went on and I have a tendency to rush tempo as wind blows harder. Missed a lot of greens but short game saved me.

3 birdies, 7 bogies and 1 double bogey.

Heading to the range tomorrow to work on tempo.
Need a partner for next week ��

Shot a 51/60 at my home course, ended up joining with a group on the third, shoulda just played through, turned into the worst back 9 of the year for me

I played a local course today that I haven't been on since high school. They only have the back nine open but you can play it as much as you want for the price of a cart fee. I played the first time from the blues and shot 46, then 43 from the tips. The course is narrow and I struggled again with my driver and made several doubles and triples from losing balls in the woods and water. On the holes I hit decent drives I made par almost every time because my iron play was better than ever. Tiger's front nine yesterday pretty much sums up my play for today.

Yesterday I shot 43/38 (!)/46 in my father in laws member guest. The two nines in the 40s were on the tougher back 9, and I hit some uncharacteristically poor shots off the tee for penalties. The 38 was just an awesome nine. I could have had an even par or 1 over round, had I not had a lost ball. Tee shot was pulled and it hit a tree. Even with our forecaddie, we couldn't find the thing. Really unfortunate. We are in ok position to make a move in our flight today.

I played my best round of golf ever yesterday (43/39=82), considering the course was significantly more difficult (133 slope rating) than the one I broke 80 on, and we played from the blues yesterday.

Over the last 4-6 weeks, Ive completely flipped my practice to 90/10 short game, and yesterday was the first time I've had everything going at the same time.

I also had my first eagle ever yesterday (following a birdie). I had 10 holes with par or better.

Two triples and two bogies just to remind me what I'm capable of.

What did you shoot today?

What an absolute polor opposite of Thursday's round. Putted much better but couldn't hit a green to save my life

38-39
+7 77
8 FIR
4 GIR!!!!!!
29 putts

In a couples tourney yesterday that was 2 nine hole formats (scramble - modified chapman) Mrs. Drumdog and I shot 73.

51/51 = 102 stuck on that score avg. for my last few rounds of golf. I just need to make better contact on my approach shots clean up on my chipping and I'll be happy.

Shot 43/49-92 Had30 putts. Issue was on the back I just can't stay in the fairway and missed two putts within 10 feet on 18 and ended with a bogey there. Uggghhhh

84. I shoot the same score every time I play.

91 for 17 holes (somebody was a little late this morning). Didn't do a whole heck of a lot right, but destroyed ddec's Heavenwood and played the par 3s on ten back -1.

43/45.playing with cookie. Opened with four pars then added one more plus a bird on the front. My putting was way off today. Only had three really bad bad shots the whole day.

42-45/87

5 doubles really hurt.
8/14 FW (all BB Mini)
6/18 GIR
33 putts

Good off the tee for the most part but wasn't hitting greens like I needed to. Short game was fantastic but wasn't dropping enough putts.

Time for the RXi to go, way too light for me after playing the RX3.

Played 6600 yards today also...bit longer than usual for me.

38/41. Could have done something special but played the last 3 holes 5over... fun round with Doug

Even Steven. Had to use an old picture forgot to take one.

Need to hit more greens tho chipping was on point today tho!

38/34 could have been real low had I hit the ball better with my irons.

27058c670b4711af1209b6d96d6030d1.jpg

What an unbelievable round of golf today. If my buddy Bobby hadn't been there I might have drowned myself in one of the ponds on the course. I played 8 GREAT holes of golf. I had 2 birdies. I hit 11 fairways...2 of the 3 misses were not penal at all and were actually my birdie holes.

Why would I have jumped in the lake? Because I walked off with an 87! And I had to fight for that. I made par on the last 5 holes to at least finish with dignity. 36 freaking putts! Hit out of the same bunker twice on two separate holes! The only clubs I could hit were my driver and 4 hybrid. Nothing else was remotely consistent. It was so bad it was laughable.

Besides finishing strong I at least had a classy THPer with me to keep it level headed and fun. Bad golf with good people is better than good golf with bad people any day of the week!

Managed an 82 today from the gold tees. Took a couple friends out that never play and just worked on my wedge game. Had a couple doubles, but the putter was good today. Not as good as Wednesday, but better than my norm.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

91 for 17 holes (somebody was a little late this morning). Didn't do a whole heck of a lot right, but destroyed ddec's Heavenwood and played the par 3s on ten back -1.
Bump up the shipping so you get that heavenwood in the bag in time for Pitt.

87 for me. Took me a while to get loose and to get comfortable over the ball. Can't putt to save my life today. Way too many 3 putts. Seemed like every time I had a birdie putt it was on the wrong side of the hole and the greens were quick.

Even Steven. Had to use an old picture forgot to take one.

Need to hit more greens tho chipping was on point today tho!

38/34 could have been real low had I hit the ball better with my irons.

27058c670b4711af1209b6d96d6030d1.jpg

Great round

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great round

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks buddy. Short game bailed me out a lot today and took advantage of the par 5s. Otherwise would have been about an 85 lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back