What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even Steven. Had to use an old picture forgot to take one.

Need to hit more greens tho chipping was on point today tho!

38/34 could have been real low had I hit the ball better with my irons.

27058c670b4711af1209b6d96d6030d1.jpg
Solid brother

Even Steven. Had to use an old picture forgot to take one.

Need to hit more greens tho chipping was on point today tho!

38/34 could have been real low had I hit the ball better with my irons.

27058c670b4711af1209b6d96d6030d1.jpg

I've been on some courses with some tough slopes, but this one takes the cake. :act-up:

I've been on some courses with some tough slopes, but this one takes the cake. :act-up:
Haha I have no idea why but when I upload a photo to the NG360 app it always flips it!

Put up a 94 and lost 3&2 in the second round of our club's singles match play tourney. I chipped in for par to win the hole on #5, but I was just tight all day off the tee and ended up in some godawful spots. I just can't relax...ever.

39/41 for a nice 80.
5900 yards at a new to me course.
Only 7 of 14 fairways hit..and only 2 on back lol.
4GIR
30 putts

2 birdies including a chutt in on #1.

Not my best ball striking day but kept it in front of me for the most part except 2 holes. Course was in great shape from tee box to green. Chipping was decent except for 1 whoopsie

41/47 88. Tale of two nines today. A few pars, doubles and saved my triple for 18.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a day! It started well, birdie, birdie and one-putts the first five holes, back muscles a little tightness after hitting the ball. Then the ninth tee, two under, and a bad twinge when I swung...three-putt and a 35 on the front. On Ten the back wouldn't quit hurting, I would have quit if not part of a team, back nine was a struggle. Eleven of 14 fairways and only 28 putts, what could have been a great day turned into just hanging on. Fourth straight 79 (35, 44)

87 boo! Second foursome out this morning at 5.40 on a beautiful Berkshire Valley in NJ. Weather just about right this morning but it ended up taking 4 hour and 45 mins to do 18.

Should of taken 3 at the most, even complained to the ranger about how slow they were and he said he knew but what could he do. Only time we did not wait was for tee shots so we couldn't ask to play through, but for every other shot it was a wait. Management did apologies and we will be back as its a great place to play.

Worst round for all four of us for a long while, no routine to get into which never helps, simple errors made due to lack of focus, must try and forget how those in front impact my game with slowness, though it is frustrating.

Pity one foursome who saw multiple groups waiting can slow a course up so badly that it effects the rest of the day for everyone.

39/41 for a nice 80.
5900 yards at a new to me course.
Only 7 of 14 fairways hit..and only 2 on back lol.
4GIR
30 putts

2 birdies including a chutt in on #1.

Not my best ball striking day but kept it in front of me for the most part except 2 holes. Course was in great shape from tee box to green. Chipping was decent except for 1 whoopsie

Great playing, buddy.

37 - 39 - 76. 2 birdies and nothing above bogey. Not the best ball striking day, but didn't get in any real trouble. Just didn't set myself up for any easy birdies. Both I made were sinking putts in excess of 20 feet.

Thanks man seem to be scoring ok when I move up swing still had a long ways to go but whatever had fun

30 putts is solid. The fun part is the important part.

49/40 89.
Take of two 9's.
Awful three holes on the front, although I did have an eagle.
Back was straight up solid - missed with a wedge on 18, otherwise a well deserved 40.

Shot a 47-46=93 today at shaker hills. None of my game was really awful but nothing was really good. Just kind of an all around mediocre day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

42/43 = 85 My buddy chipped in for birdie on the last hole (short par 5) for an 85 and I had to make a 6 foot right to lefter for birdie to tie. Poured it in the middle. Had 2 birdies today, but a bunch of doubles as well. My irons were awful. Couldn't hit a wedge within 30 feet of the hole.

Last edited:
39/46 for 85. Will ESC to an 83. Had a bad 10th hole that took me out of my game for a while. Finished strong through with par, bird, par.

9 fwy, 7 GIR, 33 putts (two 3-putts), 2 penalties.
2 birds, 6 pars, 7 bogeys, 2 doubles, 1 quad.

47/40 - 87. ESC is the only thing keeping me from having a 50+ on the front. Not sure what was going on. 4 penalties including a hosel rocket on a par 3. It was pretty embarrassing. Played some solid golf down the stretch to keep it somewhat respectable.

Headed to the same course tomorrow for some revenge.

After one of my worst rounds this year on Friday I played like I expect to today and shot a much better 38/38-76 off our blue tee's. 5 bogeys, 1 birdie and 12 pars.
My driver, irons and wedges were back and it was so nice, and I think it had something to do with going back to the Chrome Soft after a couple of rounds playing different balls.

I am so f'n lost on the greens right now it makes me was to quit. 18 putts so far through 8 holes.

I am so f'n lost on the greens right now it makes me was to quit. 18 putts so far through 8 holes.
Dibs on scotty

Deano, get them irons dialed in buddy! Make it easier on yourself original A.Player.

I'll include a free bowl of soup
It's all in the head now gotta block out the doubts and make the stroke and let scotty do the rest

Shot a 45/43 yesterday. Played ok, but it wasn't good enough for our event. Our afternoon 9 was played with the slowest twosome in the world. I understand taking a little more time for a tournament, but a 3+ hour 9 is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back