What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you move to Texas?
I kid I kid.
While I am not a huge fan of the Under Armour apparel, it has little to do with the designs. Hope you enjoy them.
Honestly it's cause I took my wife and daughter there to check things out.

No shame man. Love under Armour stuff. Bought a wolf creek under Armour polo today
Hahaha no shame at all, our daughter said I needed a freshening up in the golf wardrobe.

I want more linksoul, and tm, and matte grey, and devereux even though I just bought their whole line practically lol

I need some pants soon too, one or two good pair, and def some more puma shorts.

I want more linksoul, and tm, and matte grey, and devereux even though I just bought their whole line practically lol

I need some pants soon too, one or two good pair, and def some more puma shorts.

Im on a pants kick now, but part of that is I have struggled with a lot of the recent lines of tops. I think TM's gear has gone way downhill personally, but I know I am in the minority. I was glad to see Travis actually start his own line back with his roots on unique designs and high quality. Same for Linksoul. Great quality and a heritage.

I find myself looking outside the box a bit to what I would normally where, but part of that is the reason to not showcase a ton of logos.

Im on a pants kick now, but part of that is I have struggled with a lot of the recent lines of tops. I think TM's gear has gone way downhill personally, but I know I am in the minority. I was glad to see Travis actually start his own line back with his roots on unique designs and high quality. Same for Linksoul. Great quality and a heritage.

I find myself looking outside the box a bit to what I would normally where, but part of that is the reason to not showcase a ton of logos.
Yeah, I know the logo thing is tough, so much out there is nothing but logos.

Honestly, Matte and Linksoul would make me poor if I could afford to just go crazy. My two favorites.

I need more of these Callaway shirts. The solids look great and I love the fit.

Picked this up $10 at the Nike outlet. I wish they had more colors.
3b2c688f23ff6d0227618dd7e77254dc.jpg

Super jealous. really want to get my hands on some of these shirts... $35 bucks a piece up here, and only in Black and Coral....

I think you should try something new. I myself have found these capri pants quite comfortable.

The Callaway shirts are legit. I'm a fan.

What's the makeup of the material? I have two (last one from team Callaway) & love them

Yeah, I know the logo thing is tough, so much out there is nothing but logos.

Honestly, Matte and Linksoul would make me poor if I could afford to just go crazy. My two favorites.

Me too, but starting to get into some brands like Bugatchi too.

Perry Ellis Outlet store will be your friend. Along with Saks outlet. Both have them routinely for around $20.

I think you should try something new. I myself have found these capri pants quite comfortable.

You mean shorts? haha

What's the makeup of the material? I have two (last one from team Callaway) & love them

100% polyester

Opti-Dry & Opti-Stretch

I was blessed with many gifts at birth. An inseam was not one of them.

Or you should word it as "Im so talented, I didnt even need an inseam". #Culottes

Birthday goodies:
1f9666d97a5390144de17f95c73e2d20.jpg

I need to add more ClimaChill

One thing Nordstrom does right is service, that is for sure. My 3 pairs of Bonobos pants were a tiny bit too long (i hate bunching), tailor of course is included in the price and they had them done for me in 4 hours time. Picked up last night and ready to make the trip with me.

Been looking for a pair of rain pants. I've noticed the length seems to run long on everything I've seen. I don't need to walk on them. I'd prefer a length somewhere around 30. Any brands I should look at?
Rain pants come in small, med, large and xl. I found a pair and had a Taylor fix them for me. Very easy fix.

Honestly it's cause I took my wife and daughter there to check things out.
Love Leigh and your little one but never take a woman when man shopping....lol

Did anyone see the kid in the NCAA championships with Long socks and golf shoes. I was laughed when when I tried that, now it's ok. So rock your Capri pants in peace little man with short legs.

Bobby Jones and Callaway shirt added to collection today.

1ba71389d7d7f494f0a2fc3e1efe332b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back