Favorite State For Golf

I'll go with South Carolina just because of the Myrtle Beach area.
Florida would be a very close second.

My favorite (not the best) is Alabama because of the RTJ golf trail. Several of the towns are withing a 2-3 hour drive and they make great weekend trips for me. Hawaii tops on my list of best scenery. Nevada is also really fun for desert golf.

Probably North Carolina, but that's biased because of all the golf I've played in my neighbor state.

Since I can't pick my own state, I will have to go with South Carolina.

I have only played once in Hawaii, but that was the most memorable. South Carolina next then Florida.

No problem complying with the "can't be your home state" part. Tennessee is one of the worst states for golf that I have experienced (particularly the eastern half).

My favorite is probably South Carolina, with Florida and Alabama behind them.

Possible picks:
Michigan ( Home State )
Ohio
Arizonia
Wisconsin
Florida
South Carolina
Ontario (CAN)
Quebec (CAN)
Tennessee

The winner is South Carolina.. Florida is a close second.

I'm a big fan of Florida golf

Arizona or Utah

Ok, so to preface this, I know how extremely fortunate I've been. So far in the great state of New York I've played :
Winged Foot/Fishers Island/Friar's Head/Bethpage Black/Sebonack/National Golf Links of America and there must be 30 more private clubs just on Long Island/Westchester that I'm dying to get on...it's got to be NY!

Hawaii then South Carolina from where I've played so far.

I would like to play in Arizona, California, Michigan and North Carolina at some point too.

I would have to go with California or South Carolina....really hard to beat all the course options in the MB area

I love SC..because of MB there's no better weather in my opinion either.

See some of the views in SD last week, I may have to change my vote to CA, holy cow there are some scenic settings for golf holes!

Back