Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got my first hole in one. Still can't believe it.
15c567d525db21072fbe6c4a9299fec0.jpg
daec662631f61928233db27abc20f9e9.jpg

Any of my local boys wanna play in a scramble today at 1pm in Macedon? Looking for one more person.
Dude I would have loved to if I didn't already get a tee time at Chili. Hope you play well Partner!

Woo-hoo! Nice shot Paul!

Congrats on the hio!!!

Another good day of golf with Jimmy and Mike Sheflin at Batavia CC today. Watching them crush the ball was fun, and the company, as usual was superb.

welcome to the club paul!
It's a good club to be in. I wasn't expecting to be a part of it at least for a few more years. It's definitely something I'll remember forever. Hopefully this leads to better things.

just a thought here, shankosauras myself and six4three5 were kicking around a get together later this summer, blue heron hills, Livingston, and wild wood were mentioned....just putting it out there to see what we may be able to come up with....

just a thought here, shankosauras myself and six4three5 were kicking around a get together later this summer, blue heron hills, Livingston, and wild wood were mentioned....just putting it out there to see what we may be able to come up with....
I will be home around Labor Day and depending on what dates you decide - I am interested.

Depending on the dates Im interested.

I would absolutely love to get in on this! Im knee deep in the moving and getting our house ready to sell so I can't do the Turning Stone get together but id love to still meet up with you guys especially if its later in the summer and those places you mentioned will be much closer. Livingston will hopefully be my home club once moved so that would be fantastic

I'm relatively new to the forum but would love to get together with you guys at some point. My schedule is pretty busy but I hope I can manage to get out to play with any/all of you at some point this summer......

I'm 95% in regardless of dates.

I'm relatively new to the forum but would love to get together with you guys at some point. My schedule is pretty busy but I hope I can manage to get out to play with any/all of you at some point this summer......
Welcome aboard. Jump right in. We have a bunch of great guys that pop in and out of this thread. Some of them can even golf (not me).

As long as date works I'm most likely in.

Welcome to the forum and our local thread bud! We would love to have ya!! Dive head first into this place, you'll love it.

What is the count for the July 3rd thing at Hickory Stick?

What is the count for the July 3rd thing at Hickory Stick?
11 with 3 foursomes reserved. Might try to add a fourth tee-time, but no guarantees, they were almost booked. If you and Mike are in I'll call for another.

Sent from my D5316 using Tapatalk

11 with 3 foursomes reserved. Might try to add a fourth tee-time, but no guarantees, they were almost booked. If you and Mike are in I'll call for another.

Sent from my D5316 using Tapatalk
So 11 hard confirmed with Maddog on the fence? I'm not going to jump in yet, which means I'll probably miss out, but if someone closer is willing to take the last spot, I'm OK with it.

So 11 hard confirmed with Maddog on the fence? I'm not going to jump in yet, which means I'll probably miss out, but if someone closer is willing to take the last spot, I'm OK with it.

Yeah, Paul has a 12th depending on whether you or Mike are in although Mike has been rather silent, I think he's scared of the course :) Would be great if you both could make it work. I'll call today and see if I can add another foursome, maybe you could talk Dean and nerfny into it.

Yeah, Paul has a 12th depending on whether you or Mike are in although Mike has been rather silent, I think he's scared of the course :) Would be great if you both could make it work. I'll call today and see if I can add another foursome, maybe you could talk Dean and nerfny into it.
I know Maddog is still working on getting swaps to play. He definitely wants too.

You're talking my language, Wild Wood is like my home course. Livingston is excellent. Blue Heron is fun and hellish. Will be a great outing whichever one you end up deciding.

Hey Andy, are you free this thursday? I will make my way through your area and was thinking about a range session or a quick round to cut the road in half, what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back