Metro Denver / Colorado chat thread

I'm in

Nice round today with nomatic_duffer. Great weather and great company. Golf was ok lol

Good times,KC! See you in July. J4U, find a job with less work and responsibility

Today at deer creek on hole 10 (296 yd Par 4) I had 4w in my hand on the tee box. Don asks me are you not going for it? I replied "I am" and the look Don gave me was precious lol. I hit hole high but just missed the green, flubbed a chip then chipped to kick in distance for par. Don pulled his hybrid a touch, missing fairway right (yeah he's a leftie) but hit a beautiful blind shot on his approach to the green and two putted for par. Just one of the great times had today. Oh and we played all the par 3s total 1 over. Yep, owned those suckers

Today at deer creek on hole 10 (296 yd Par 4) I had 4w in my hand on the tee box. Don asks me are you not going for it? I replied "I am" and the look Don gave me was precious lol. I hit hole high but just missed the green, flubbed a chip then chipped to kick in distance for par. Don pulled his hybrid a touch, missing fairway right (yeah he's a leftie) but hit a beautiful blind shot on his approach to the green and two putted for par. Just one of the great times had today. Oh and we played all the par 3s total 1 over. Yep, owned those suckers

Is it bad that I'm afraid to play you again? You didn't have your A game when you came to San Diego and I still had trouble keeping up with you. Can only imagine how far behind you I would be now that you've got your XR driver and fwy dialed in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it bad that I'm afraid to play you again? You didn't have your A game when you came to San Diego and I still had trouble keeping up with you. Can only imagine how far behind you I would be now that you've got your XR driver and fwy dialed in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha don't be. I tend to hit it a long ways ob too lmao

Tuesday 9th we have a spot open at deer creek golf course 7:54 and 1:24. Some one come join!

J4u, Milehighgolfer and I will be doing 36 :)

Tuesday 9th we have a spot open at deer creek golf course 7:54 and 1:24. Some one come join!
You guys and your crazy weekdays

I was thinking about heading down that way to play in the Denver City Open on the 20-21st. I'm pretty sure that it is a flighted tourney. Anyone care to join in?

I was thinking about heading down that way to play in the Denver City Open on the 20-21st. I'm pretty sure that it is a flighted tourney. Anyone care to join in?
Where is that at?

What site do you guys use to book tee times. Is GolfNow the best deals out there or should I be using something different.

What site do you guys use to book tee times. Is GolfNow the best deals out there or should I be using something different.
Sometimes golfnow, some times groupon, sometimes course website

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

GolfNow used to be the go to...but hard to find great deals anymore. The better rates will be found in late afternoon and works great as the days are longer now.

Early morning weekdays can be had cheaply as well.

Check often...the mobile app has improved and you can find some last minute hot deals sometimes.

Groupon has some great deals from time to time. Check the fine print though.

getImage.gif

Look at this amazing pic of #16 at Ravenna. 240 yds from the tips with a 50ft drop. 216/183 from mortal tees.

I'm so bummed that I can't play that tourney as it is the day after Savannah. Hope some of you hit it up and take lots of pics.

getImage.gif

Look at this amazing pic of #16 at Ravenna. 240 yds from the tips with a 50ft drop. 216/183 from mortal tees.

I'm so bummed that I can't play that tourney as it is the day after Savannah. Hope some of you hit it up and take lots of pics.
That's a beauty. Is that an Engh course too? With that drop, it would prob play 210. Not as bad as some of those beasts at The Raven.

34fi7io.png
[/IMG]

Beautiful evening out at city park

Hello all my Colorado friends. We landed in town for a layover flight and just want to say Hello while we sit here looking out of the Denver airport.

View attachment 20425

Welcome to Heaven (or Heavens airport). And I'm in Dallas!

Btw, my profit sharing thanks you.

Back